Resource 2023 Finals Ticketing Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to go. Spinning the wheels on Ticketek waiting for my turn. Every second making me second guess attending

Sounds obvious, but why wouldn't they stagger the release for the two games this weekend. Happens every year but right now we've got Carlton, Melbourne and Port fans waiting in the same lobby waiting.

Release the Melbourne-Carlton game today and ours tomorrow.

Still waiting for it to tick over onto a buying page, never taken this long in the past

Took a while but finally got in.

For those stuck in the lounge, try opening the website on a range of browsers. At first I used Firefox and it is till trying to get in, I opened Chrome and it went in first time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there someone who isn't able to go or has a spare willing to give me their barcode? I only have 2 tickets and I'd like to take all my kids along if possible. Would very much appreciate it.
Try 964788335848 if you need!

Got section 125 front row so pretty happy with that. Normally 323 riverbank which I enjoy so it’s nice to be front for a change

Section 205, directly in front of GWS coaches box. Might have to have a chat to Kingers about coming over to Port during pre-season to show the players what a dumbell looks like...

Took a while to get on but scored a decent bay.

Tried to stick me in a pocket first time. I think Ticketek likes to test people's resolve.

Section 205, directly in front of GWS coaches box. Might have to have a chat to Kingers about coming over to Port during pre-season to show the players what a dumbell looks like...

I sat there one finals series. Great view.

Is there someone who isn't able to go or has a spare willing to give me their barcode? I only have 2 tickets and I'd like to take all my kids along if possible. Would very much appreciate it.
sorry for the late response, did you get a barcode?

It says you can get 2 tickets per barcode but when i go in, you could only select 1 adult per barcode? Anyone know what that is about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back