Resource 2023 Finals Ticketing Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It says you can get 2 tickets per barcode but when i go in, you could only select 1 adult per barcode? Anyone know what that is about.

There's an option for a guest ticket for each barcode.

Took a while to get on but scored a decent bay.

Tried to stick me in a pocket first time. I think Ticketek likes to test people's resolve.
Select the bay you want when you select the category. You just have to click on the map after selecting the category.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

OK I yielded
First live game for 2023

Borrowed a bar code and got two tickets only a few rows away from my old season tickets
Sentimental vibes

Anyways hoping I can be the good luck charm

Did that, still tried to put me in a bay in the pocket. Knocked that back and scored a much better location.
Ah damn.

I thought I'd figured it out.

I got offered shot seats, did that 2nd run through and got exactly the bay I requested.

Must have been just pot luck

Got bay 102 (Category 5) when putting in best available. Very expensive tickets for the seats when looking at the map. Wish I got something more central for that money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah damn.

I thought I'd figured it out.

I got offered shot seats, did that 2nd run through and got exactly the bay I requested.

Must have been just pot luck

I think it's largely pot luck, we're all doing the same thing by going in, being offered seats, holding them for 20 seconds and then releasing them back into the ticket pool when we don't like them. So while I click through a bunch of as yet unsold seats are being held by someone else who isn't going to buy them but hasn't released them back yet and it becomes an absolute crapshoot (especially buying in larger numbers, harder to seat 8 than it is 2).

When I finally got through I clicked best available and then clicked on my regular bay and when I was offered tickets they were down the other end of the arena from where I'd clicked.

To me it's timing and luck.

Decided to go. Spinning the wheels on Ticketek waiting for my turn. Every second making me second guess attending

Took a while but finally got in.

For those stuck in the lounge, try opening the website on a range of browsers. At first I used Firefox and it is till trying to get in, I opened Chrome and it went in first time...

Got my two seats.

I got through at 9:54 ffs, then got through at 10:17. I had chrome opened first, then Firefox, then my mobile. All logged into my account just in case things went slow. The mobile got through first. It's not first in, just luck.

I was sure I clicked on the seats I wanted but just gave me bay 120 near the front. I took it. DIdn't want to miss out.
It's a s**t system given it's possible 1870 members could miss out on seats.

If I had to guess I'd say the crowd will be low 40s, not dissimilar to a regular Saturday night fixture. GWS aren't bringing any fans over in the way that a longer established club would and there is a level of malaise within our supporter base which I think will see fewer people than normal go to the game. I know at least 4 people who have gone to home finals in the past who aren't going this weekend.

If I had to guess I'd say the crowd will be low 40s, not dissimilar to a regular Saturday night fixture. GWS aren't bringing any fans over in the way that a longer established club would and there is a level of malaise within our supporter base which I think will see fewer people than normal go to the game. I know at least 4 people who have gone to home finals in the past who aren't going this weekend.
I think the club has even been feeling it this week, they've tried to pump the game since the first moment it was allocated to us.

Playing GWS in basically a no win game, doesn't really inspire excitement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back