Resource 2023 Finals Ticketing Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha this thing is a dead shot, plenty of tix still available. If you hold out long enough they'll be offering free tix if you sign up to The Syndicate ™ or something
lol imagine if we don't even break even hosting the final. Doubt it though since people are shelling out so much per ticket.

I haven't renewed my membership in 2 years and got a promo code emailed to me for $50 family ticket in the nose bleed.

Won't be there but did purchase on behalf of others. Guessing they'll end up on the hill

With the weather, by the time the weekend rolls around more people will forget about the last weekend and give in to coming. I'm sure we'll end up with 40k, which is a reasonable crowd.

We make a bit over $300k if a final is a sellout, that's what the 2015-17 deal worked out to be. Might be a bit more given over the 2018- 2020 and 2021-2023 deals the $$$ the SMA pays to the 2 AFL clubs per attendee, went up from $2.00 to $2.40.

There will be about 47k-48k there Saturday night if all the corporates turn up, ie 3k with hospitality rights and the 1.45k in the Audi Club who pay $5k for 12 month rights in the eastern stand.

There are only single seat tickets in the Category 1 and Category 2 available. That means all the 100 and 300 aisles in the outer are sold and maybe a two or three hundred in the western members stand left to sell.

There are plenty of tickets left in the top half of the western stand and in a third of the aisles in the southern stand. Maybe 4,000 seats still available there. Can't work out how many tickets are left up on the hill.

1694737423718.png

I still feel like there'll be a lot of walkups coming along.

24 degree ripper day in spring, night after an exciting Friday night game will bring people out.

Though I totally believe the slow sales do reflect the current vibe throughout the supporter base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a $20 saving in the nosebleeds

Effectively 2 x kids get in free

Bit of an overreaction to feel ripped off
Currently if you want Cat 3 tickets, it is $71 per adult ticket.

Enter that code and you get $25 per adult ticket. So $46 per ticket + 2 free kids.

That's a crazy saving. It's also a bit stupid. I already know people from my work that will use the code for $25 per head and then just ditch the other 2 spare seats. They aren't a family, but couldn't care. $25 a ticket is a bargain.

I promised myself I wouldn’t go to finals this year apart from GF.

This is my protest against Hinkley.

It’s also ridiculous that for home games you don’t get a chance to buy a ticket in the same area.

Even worse that they cost so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back