News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

WEEK ONE FINALS FIXTURE

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7

First qualifying final
Collingwood v Melbourne at the MCG, 7.20pm AEST

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8

First elimination final
Carlton v Sydney at the MCG, 7.50pm AEST

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9

Second elimination final
St Kilda v Greater Western Sydney at the MCG, 3.20pm AEST

Second qualifying final
Brisbane v Port Adelaide at the Gabba, 7.25pm AEST

AFL members - on sale Tuesday 29th (tomorrow) @ 12pm

Yep

We're kinda lucky Melbourne has no AFL Members lol

We might actually get screwed over if they allow guest passes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way I read on AFL site: it was but looking back seems you are both right, a bit confusing:

Bronze Members please note: there are no guest passes available for Collingwood v Melbourne.
Unfortunately, tickets will not be available for Bronze Members.

Assumed that Gold and Silver could buy as long as doesn't exceed 10.

CLUB 5 & LEGENDS - EXCLUSIVE SEATING
For Weeks 1-3 of the 2023 Toyota AFL Finals Series, our Club 5 & Legends Members will have access to purchase tickets in premium areas during the pre-sale that are not available to other Members.

Once the pre-sale starts, Club 5 & Legends Members will be able to select from either of the following ticketing options:
1. 'Legends hold' (Category 1-3 tickets)
2. 'Member hold' (Category 1-7 tickets)

To access exclusive Club 5 & Legends seating, select 'Legends hold'.

If you wish to sit with non-Legends Members, or you wish to purchase cheaper tickets (Cat. 4-7), select 'Member hold'.

First Qualifying Final, Collingwood vs Melbourne, Thursday, September 7, 7:20pm, MCG​

ON SALE: Tuesday, August 29
Ticket Agent: Ticketek
9am: MCC Members
10am - 2pm (unless sold out prior): Competing Club Members
12pm: AFL Members
3pm: General Public

Pardon the intrusion, but I’ve had a look at the finals bracket and I am anticipating Port will play against the winner of your match with Melbourne. I suspect you guys will win, and I only ask this here instead of Melbourne’s board because tickets wouldn’t be as hard to come by if they hosted, but is there really any chance that tickets for a Collingwood home PF would go on to public on-sale? I can’t remember if my membership gives me access to early tickets to finals so I just want to make sure I have all bases covered. Cheers.

It is 1 ticket per member but you can purchase 10 tickets who are afl members so you need 10 barcodes
Yeah, I get that now.

Although good luck getting 10 seats on lower decks, hard enough to get four on normal days.

Pardon the intrusion, but I’ve had a look at the finals bracket and I am anticipating Port will play against the winner of your match with Melbourne. I suspect you guys will win, and I only ask this here instead of Melbourne’s board because tickets wouldn’t be as hard to come by if they hosted, but is there really any chance that tickets for a Collingwood home PF would go on to public on-sale? I can’t remember if my membership gives me access to early tickets to finals so I just want to make sure I have all bases covered. Cheers.
Every chance you will be able to get some. Just wait until they go on sale to the public and you will be fine. No need to do anything else.

Hi All

Long time lurker & long time ago regular poster on Bigfooty here doing some "fishing" for a barcode.

Does anyone have a spare barcode for the first week of finals, or even the entire final series, that they WILL NOT be using? Assuming that Thursday night might mean some people cant go for work or travel reasons.

Happy to help with offsetting the cost of your current or future membership in exchange for the use of your barcode. Let me know what you would expect.

Preferably a Legends barcode but I understand that beggars cannot be choosers!

Thanking you in advance.

Please PM me

Mark Dillon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back