News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

It's even worse now that those who didn't get tickets are getting better ones than those who did the right thing and ticked the standing box because they understood what it meant.

Yeah that's actually shocking tbh.

For Grand Finals where they sell that standing area, yes.

I'm in the same pod as you, which OK by way of being on the wing. Were I placed deep in a pocket in standing area, I may have flipped the ticket.
That’s interesting that they are in the afl members area. Do they have you entering in via gate 6 or do you have to cross over from the non afl part?

TradeDraft - I’ve lost track in this thread - did you get your ticket in the end? The Ticketek process is not for the faint-hearted.

Yeah I did got Tickets.

They accepted my Card on Monday Finally at Midday.

Then I could not find my Seat Allocation and Only found it Thru the Ticketek App.

But then the App did not give me the Usable Tickets.

So I sent Ticketek a E-Mail on not getting Tickets thru the Unexpect Error I go.

Got it Thru E-Mail Yesterday Morning

Thanks for Checking Vicky Park

Has anyone experience the Grand Final Village before? Thanks to this thread, I secured tickets to the village (and the game, of course). Is it any good? Apparently pre-game drinks and food… are we talking tiny morcels of canapés finger food, or is there enough food flying around to constitute a standing lunch?

And do we know who the guest speakers are?

Has anyone experience the Grand Final Village before? Thanks to this thread, I secured tickets to the village (and the game, of course). Is it any good? Apparently pre-game drinks and food… are we talking tiny morcels of canapés finger food, or is there enough food flying around to constitute a standing lunch?

And do we know who the guest speakers are?

Those pre functions are always really good.

Due to extreme circumstances (the Mrs) ... I've got 1 x adult and 1 x concession standing room tickets at the M12 Shane Warne stand available. Most Likely a Lions Bay so not for everyone.
If interested, hit me up with an offer.
Selling both together only as they are under the same transaction number.

EDIT: taken

Last edited:
Due to extreme circumstances (the Mrs) ... I've got 1 x adult and 1 x concession standing room tickets at the M12 Shane Warne stand available. Most Likely a Lions Bay so not for everyone.
If interested, hit me up with an offer.
Selling both together only as they are under the same transaction number.

Have sent a message

Have one standing room ticket (from the ballot) - looking to swap for any seat if anyone is interested. Not selling the ticket, only looking for a swap if possible - I'm a bit short so not sure about my view from standing! If anyone is interested please msg. Cheers

How much do Taylor Swift tickets cost?

I could be onto something here.

382966501_1067384217944807_8503093931624393657_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been quiet for a few days watching all the newbies asking how to DM, watching the scum DM me tickets for $2500, and watching the trolls beg for tickets. None of them would even know what the Tradedraft ticket saga was that we all followed intently.

So now,

INS: All the legends and members who deserve their tickets to watch us win live.
OUTS: newbies and invaders of this board
EMERGENCY: same as all week LARRIKAN ready at a moments notice for sick relatives, missed flights, covid, or any other 'cant go' tickets.

Two tickets for a single Dad and son

I have faith that 2 people out of 100,000 sadly cant make it. DM me as self proclaimed first emergency.

Thank you in advance.

Go pies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got 1 x concession standing room ticket for the Shane Warne stand. My infant son needed the ED this morning so I’m not gonna be able to go hence why I’m selling last minute. Please no trolls that have only just joined big footy.

I hope your son is ok. Take care. There are always reminders that there are things more important than footy. Have sent a message.

not really, its like selling individual toilet rolls out the front of coles for $5 each during lockdown.

The whole grand final ticket thing is a rort, and enabling scum by buying at such inflated prices just makes it worse.

You don't have to like it but that's exactly how a market economy works. Supply and demand set the price.

Characteristics of a Market Economy - Hickman Mills

What is a market economy in simple terms?

A market economy is an economic system where two forces, known as supply and demand, direct the production of goods and services. Market economies are not controlled by a central authority (like a government) and are instead based on voluntary exchange.

You don't have to like it but that's exactly how a market economy works. Supply and demand set the price.

Characteristics of a Market Economy - Hickman Mills

What is a market economy in simple terms?

A market economy is an economic system where two forces, known as supply and demand, direct the production of goods and services. Market economies are not controlled by a central authority (like a government) and are instead based on voluntary exchange.
supply and demand by the MCG, AFL etc, not scum who would sell the kids for a $$$

its illegal you know? just because other people do scummy things doesn't make it a good or righteous idea.

I paid $500 to go to the first 2010 GF, the seat was probably worth $300, i wasnt a legend then, When the s**t hit the fan a gold AFL member offered me tickets at cost if we missed out, shes not a coll or bris follower, I said thankyou for thinking of me, i got great seats, and she went down her list of friends til she found a worthy attendee, and she did not rip them off.

kind is worth so much more than greed.

Got 1 x concession standing room ticket for the Shane Warne stand. My infant son needed the ED this morning so I’m not gonna be able to go hence why I’m selling last minute. Please no trolls that have only just joined big footy.
Best wishes to you and your family

Remove this Banner Ad

Back