News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

So my uncle is terminally ill with cancer on the lining of his lungs and was told he'd have 6 months left around January. I am a Gold afl member with Collingwood club support who didn't have liquid finances to renew a full membership this year. And my brother who's in Queensland has had his ticket claimed by my younger sister... My uncle leaves and breathes footy and I don't want to miss possibly my last chance to celebrate a GF with him. Sorry for the sop sorry, but if anyone has 1 spare ticket I would be incredibly grateful. pls message me 🙏

Have a spare seated ticket in Q57, friend got Covid and is really sick. Happy to meet in person to transfer and verify tonight or tomorrow morning, DM best offer or if can’t DM on reddit nemanjamatic21. Would love to swap for Lions after party tickets if Lions fan as missed out this week, if you have 2 or 3 lmk.
Sale fallen through late, have one available - DM me through best offer here or on reddit nemanjamatic21

So my uncle is terminally ill with cancer on the lining of his lungs and was told he'd have 6 months left around January. I am a Gold afl member with Collingwood club support who didn't have liquid finances to renew a full membership this year. And my brother who's in Queensland has had his ticket claimed by my younger sister... My uncle leaves and breathes footy and I don't want to miss possibly my last chance to celebrate a GF with him. Sorry for the sop sorry, but if anyone has 1 spare ticket I would be incredibly grateful. pls message me 🙏
I've realised I can't be messaged here please message OWacco on Reddit

Absolutely heart broken…. We had x4 tickets that turned out to be scam. Went to scan in and ticket was already in use. Was a surprise for my son and for my ill brother. 😢😢😢😢😢😢. We will go home and watch it. Cheer loud and go pies!! ⚫⚪⚫⚪

“Best offer”

Sell it for face value

Hope you name and shame the scammer, such a shame these dogs are out there

That absolutely sucks, sorry to hear
We went over to the cops and there were like another 10 people in the same boat. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM A DAVID ALEXANDER OR A JOHN ELLIOT😡😡😡.

Absolutely heart broken…. We had x4 tickets that turned out to be scam. Went to scan in and ticket was already in use. Was a surprise for my son and for my ill brother. 😢😢😢😢😢😢. We will go home and watch it. Cheer loud and go pies!! ⚫⚪⚫⚪
Thats the problem with print at home (pdf) or digital tic , people can make many copies and first in is the only one who dosent get scammed. Sorry you got dudded on your big day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back