News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

Curious (hypothetically of course) and for the record am not selling nor looking to buy but let’s say you were offered 10k for your ticket (yes, aware of scalping rules) would you still go or you’d sell?

Mum asked me this question too last week, when it was still a chance of being a Collingwood v Carlton grand final. My answer was that I would still go to the game! What’s the point of paying for a Legends membership every year, if you’re just going to sell your grand final ticket when the opportunity comes up to attend one.

AFL membership sent an email with same details we knew but I had hoped there would be mention of a guarantee now we know we play Brisbane.

Unless we now have an influx of Collingwood Gold Members if the 2010 join ups are now Gold.

Anyone know what the waitlist is sitting at? Have the 2010-2011 people been offered gold now?

Also wonder how much of the afl reserve is for non AFL Members.

AFL membership sent an email with same details we knew but I had hoped there would be mention of a guarantee now we know we play Brisbane.

Unless we now have an influx of Collingwood Gold Members if the 2010 join ups are now Gold.

Anyone know what the waitlist is sitting at? Have the 2010-2011 people been offered gold now?

I joined in Feb 2011 and I’m still silver, based on wait list pretty sure I’ll be offered gold for 2025

Signed my daughter up when she was born in 2011

She’s still not Gold

Ditto my brother in law. Signed up in 11. Still silver.

I doubt Collingwood has more than 10K Gold members. At best. Last I recall we had around 15K AFL Members in total. So should be safe.

From E-Mail:

A $371.00 transaction was declined on your credit card **** as it would've gone over your chosen spending cap.
I would suggest call your bank today to get clarity on the spending cap as it doesn’t sound like the usual withdrawal limits etc.

You’ll likely need to change/remove spending cap.

Curious (hypothetically of course) and for the record am not selling nor looking to buy but let’s say you were offered 10k for your ticket (yes, aware of scalping rules) would you still go or you’d sell?
Id sell if it was 10k. That's a lot of money...

Cat 2 member, woke up to have a $155 charge pending from ticketek, so standing room, on the strength of that booked a return flight Brisbane to Melbourne. Anyone know how long the ticket takes to turn up in my Ticketek account ?
Likely to be Monday

I got nosebleeds when I was a Legends member back in 2011. Pretty standard these days. People just need to be happy they are going.
Yep exactly this. When there’s 50k+ Collingwood members who’d love a ticket without one I don’t get the sense of entitlement from some legends members who are threatening to toss their membership because they didn’t get higher category seating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep exactly this. When there’s 50k+ Collingwood members who’d love a ticket without one I don’t get the sense of entitlement from some legends members who are threatening to toss their membership because they didn’t get higher category seating.
Agree. I'm a Legends member & got 2 cat 6 tickets. I'm just thankful we're playing in the GF & I've had the luxury of knowing for over a week I had guaranteed tix if we made it.

That’s when we signed up and got an email from them about a month ago with about 4,500 people in front of us.

If money hasn’t been taken out by now for P3 is that game over or is there a chance they could still be drawn today?

If money hasn’t been taken out by now for P3 is that game over or is there a chance they could still be drawn today?
I’m praying that it still could be drawn today🤞🏻

Getting quite anxious about booking at 11am. I want assurance there are enough tickets for club support gold.
Who knows how much of the reserve they’ve allocated to other things.

Dining sold out crazy fast! Considered doing that just to secure a ticket, but missed out anyway.

Getting quite anxious about booking at 11am. I want assurance there are enough tickets for club support gold.
Who knows how much of the reserve they’ve allocated to other things.

Dining sold out crazy fast! Considered doing that just to secure a ticket, but missed out anyway.
Here’s the allocations… IMG_3565.jpeg

Here’s the full ticketing policy…

Toyota AFL Grand Final Tickets - AFL.com.au

To be fair when people in lower non guaranteed category's are getting good seats and these people are left with standing room you know the system is wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back