Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles - Saturday, March 18 - 1:45PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 2 - Fremantle vs North Melbourne - Saturday, March 25 - 4:30PM - Optus Stadium - FOX
Round 3 - Hawthorn vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 1 - 1:45PM - UTAS Stadium - FOX
Round 4 - North Melbourne vs Carlton - Friday, April 7 - 4:20PM - Marvel Stadium - Seven
Round 5 - Brisbane Lions vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 15 - 12:40PM - Adelaide Hills - FOX
Round 6 - Gold Coast Suns vs North Melbourne - Sunday, April 23 - 4:40PM - Metricon - FOX
Round 7 - Melbourne vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 29 - 7:25PM - MCG - Seven
Round 8 - North Melbourne vs St Kilda - Sunday, May 7 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 9 - North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - Saturday, May 13 - 2:10PM - Blundstone Arena - FOX
Round 10 - North Melbourne vs Sydney Swans - Saturday, May 20 - 1:45PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 11 - Collingwood vs North Melbourne - Sunday, May 28 - 3:20PM - Marvel Stadium - Seven
Round 12 - Essendon vs North Melbourne - Sunday, June 4 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 13 - North Melbourne vs GWS Giants - Sunday, June 11 - 3:20PM - Blundstone Arena - FOX
Round 14 - North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sunday, June 18 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 15 - BYE
Round 16 - Adelaide Crows vs North Melbourne - TBC - Adelaide Oval
Round 17 - Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne - TBC - GMHBA Stadium
Round 18 - North Melbourne vs Hawthorn - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 19 - St Kilda vs North Melbourne - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 20 - West Coast Eagles vs North Melbourne - TBC - Optus Stadium
Round 21 - North Melbourne vs Melbourne - TBC - Blundstone Arena
Round 22 - North Melbourne vs Essendon - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 23 - Richmond vs North Melbourne - TBC - MCG
Round 24 - North Melbourne vs Gold Coast Suns - TBC - Blundstone Arena

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all due respect to the Tassie supporters it’s only the games there that stuff up what is actually a pretty good fixture. If they were Melbourne games I reckon most would deem it fairly reasonable. So really it’s our own fault. The sooner they get their team the better.
This is the root cause of all our fixturing issues. We are diluting our options by 25% every year so it is hard to whinge about the fixture when we have done this to ourselves.

We got 38,469 to the Carey Adelaide game in 2003.
I don’t think JHFs first game back in Melbourne against us would get that but f*** we’d have gotten close to 30 if not more.
It would be the hottest ticket in town that weekend. Members, neutrals and everyone watching on at home would be tuned it. And now it gets hidden down in Tassie on a Saturday afternoon.

For a league that releases a fixture designed to generate crowds and maximise attendance this is a massive own goal by the club and the AFL.

It’s f***ing s**t
Absolutely get it, but Horne won’t play against us

We got 38,469 to the Carey Adelaide game in 2003.
I don’t think JHFs first game back in Melbourne against us would get that but f*** we’d have gotten close to 30 if not more.
It would be the hottest ticket in town that weekend. Members, neutrals and everyone watching on at home would be tuned it. And now it gets hidden down in Tassie on a Saturday afternoon.

For a league that releases a fixture designed to generate crowds and maximise attendance this is a massive own goal by the club and the AFL.

It’s f***ing s**t
I'm not sure you're aware of this but the clubs don't really get a say in the fixture. How is it an own goal by the club?

My hatred of Tassie games outweighs my hatred of Judas.

I shall not be attending.
Mate that’s a shame we always try to back on a few days and make a holiday out of it, Hobart has some great places to visit and eat and if you’ve got a couple of weeks you can do a circuit of the wineries, breweries plus cheeses and seafood!! 😋

Unfortunately due to our past performances over the last few years we are not going to get blockbuster games. We chose to play in Tassie, so it is what it is. If Clarkeson can turn us around and we win more games than lose, then the next fixture might be a bit better for our supporters. Also all the talk of revenge to JHF. Get over it he's gone. He can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?

Mate that’s a shame we always try to back on a few days and make a holiday out of it, Hobart has some great places to visit and eat and if you’ve got a couple of weeks you can do a circuit of the wineries, breweries plus cheeses and seafood!! 😋
Tassie itself is great. Was down there earlier in the year. Had a blast.

Won’t support the games we play down there though. Especially when it has been increased to four from the initial two that it was 10(!) years ago.

Tassie itself is great. Was down there earlier in the year. Had a blast.

Won’t support the games we play down there though. Especially when it has been increased to four from the initial two that it was 10(!) years ago.
Fair enough but it will be resolved once Tassie has their own team in a few short years (or decades :tearsofjoy:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throwing it out there…

I am yet to renew my membership due to, well, not being able to afford it.
We’ve had to recently fork out some cash to various medical appointments/procedures around the fact we have recently found out we are expecting our second joey & the memberships were pushed back to be paid for next year.

I’ve since learned tickets go ‘on sale’ tomorrow, the 12th, for the Magical Reacharound & I’m extremely worried I’m going to now miss out, as I will not have access due to said membership not yet being renewed.

Is there anyone here who thinks they won’t be coming to SA for it that would be able to use their free ticket allocation & grab one (ideally 2, but I can live with going just by myself) for me when they go on ‘sale’ tomorrow?

I’ll buy 3 pints when I’m in Melbourne during the season. 😉 🍺

EDIT:
Two absolute BF legends have hooked me up. Thank you friends!

Last edited:
So Goldy's 300th is on track to be played in some South Australian backwater. FMD.

The only upside to this is that he'll probably be able to legitimately claim he played his 300th in front of a sellout crowd.

And if we rest him a week he plays at Metricon.

Hello Roos fans I live in Mount Barker SA and am looking for tickets to the round 5 game v Brisbane. Any members willing to sell me theirs? Thanks in advance
Can't you just turn up, climb the fence and sit on the grass like the other 300 people?

I'd suggest Goldy wouldn't be the first AFL footballer to play away for a milestone game. When one considers the Indian Pacific Limited FC joined the comp in 1987. AKA West Coast Eagle.

A decent draw and we're a chance of being 4/2 from our first six. Then 5/7 from our first 12. I'd take that.

This time last season, although I admit I was 50% wrong as I had us 2/12, we were 1/12. I didn't allow for the Nobles multiplier.

And those bagging Tassie I for one am glad we played there as it gave us 2 mil per season, that has played a huge part in shoring up our club.
Glad to leave and I just hope we've a plan in place to continue to be profitable.

As in other ideas which aren't aimed as members to donate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back