Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles - Saturday, March 18 - 1:45PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 2 - Fremantle vs North Melbourne - Saturday, March 25 - 4:30PM - Optus Stadium - FOX
Round 3 - Hawthorn vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 1 - 1:45PM - UTAS Stadium - FOX
Round 4 - North Melbourne vs Carlton - Friday, April 7 - 4:20PM - Marvel Stadium - Seven
Round 5 - Brisbane Lions vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 15 - 12:40PM - Adelaide Hills - FOX
Round 6 - Gold Coast Suns vs North Melbourne - Sunday, April 23 - 4:40PM - Metricon - FOX
Round 7 - Melbourne vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 29 - 7:25PM - MCG - Seven
Round 8 - North Melbourne vs St Kilda - Sunday, May 7 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 9 - North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - Saturday, May 13 - 2:10PM - Blundstone Arena - FOX
Round 10 - North Melbourne vs Sydney Swans - Saturday, May 20 - 1:45PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 11 - Collingwood vs North Melbourne - Sunday, May 28 - 3:20PM - Marvel Stadium - Seven
Round 12 - Essendon vs North Melbourne - Sunday, June 4 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 13 - North Melbourne vs GWS Giants - Sunday, June 11 - 3:20PM - Blundstone Arena - FOX
Round 14 - North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sunday, June 18 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 15 - BYE
Round 16 - Adelaide Crows vs North Melbourne - TBC - Adelaide Oval
Round 17 - Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne - TBC - GMHBA Stadium
Round 18 - North Melbourne vs Hawthorn - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 19 - St Kilda vs North Melbourne - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 20 - West Coast Eagles vs North Melbourne - TBC - Optus Stadium
Round 21 - North Melbourne vs Melbourne - TBC - Blundstone Arena
Round 22 - North Melbourne vs Essendon - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 23 - Richmond vs North Melbourne - TBC - MCG
Round 24 - North Melbourne vs Gold Coast Suns - TBC - Blundstone Arena

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
How the 6, 6, 6 is decided it will be interesting who we get twice.

3 of - GWS, WCE, ess, Hawks & Crows.
1 of - Dogs, Tigers, Suns, Port, Saints & Blues
1 of - Cats, Bris, Dee’s, Pies, Freo & Swans

I think ess and the Hawks are nearly locks due to the Clarko factor. Would love the front running ess in tassie. They hate a bit of wind or rain. Raffle the other 3.

Dogs or Suns in the middle group.

Hopefully Pies in the 3rd but we seem to get the Cats twice a fair bit.

Tassie - the hotter state teams freo/wce, Bris/suns, ess and saints.

Who knows, I can however guarantee you one thing. *, the dopers, will have an easier draw (yet again) than us. Obviously based on ladder positions at the conclusion of the 2022 season.

Who knows, I can however guarantee you one thing. *, the dopers, will have an easier draw (yet again) than us. Obviously based on ladder positions at the conclusion of the 2022 season.
Yep a few soft wins - build up hope - and then crash again in 2024.

It’s the *ess way. 6500 plus days….

As we could be the 1st AFL club not to get a Free to Air game in 2023 as the Good Friday game is gone and it doesn’t matter who we play and when as we have biggest amount of phony Gai whether supporters in the game who only turn up when it suits them.
So the only this changes if we start winning games and supporters decide to turn up on a weekly basis.

As we could be the 1st AFL club not to get a Free to Air game in 2023 as the Good Friday game is gone and it doesn’t matter who we play and when as we have biggest amount of phony Gai whether supporters in the game who only turn up when it suits them.
So the only this changes if we start winning games and supporters decide to turn up on a weekly basis.
01BF340D-5C2B-4D3D-8DB5-3D920CFCC519.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the 6, 6, 6 is decided it will be interesting who we get twice.

3 of - GWS, WCE, ess, Hawks & Crows.
1 of - Dogs, Tigers, Suns, Port, Saints & Blues
1 of - Cats, Bris, Dee’s, Pies, Freo & Swans

I think ess and the Hawks are nearly locks due to the Clarko factor. Would love the front running ess in tassie. They hate a bit of wind or rain. Raffle the other 3.

Dogs or Suns in the middle group.

Hopefully Pies in the 3rd but we seem to get the Cats twice a fair bit.

Tassie - the hotter state teams freo/wce, Bris/suns, ess and saints.
I don’t know if the format has changed but there was initially wiggle room allowed with the 6,6,6.
Eg- bottom 6 sides face
2-3 teams from bottom 6
1-2 from middle 6
0-1 from top 6.
Couldn’t find thouces online though which is crazy. Yes it’s a fixture but the AFL should still be transparent with the format.
I’d just like to play the teams we haven’t doubled up with for the longest time. Also being semi realistic as the AFL give us consistently the worst commercial fixture.
Therefore I’d go -
Collingwood
Carlton
Port Adelaide
GWS
West Coast

Play Essendon, Port, GWS and West Coast in Hobart.

Two MCG games v Hawks and Pies.
Don’t go to Geelong for once.

I don’t know if the format has changed but there was initially wiggle room allowed with the 6,6,6.
Eg- bottom 6 sides face
2-3 teams from bottom 6
1-2 from middle 6
0-1 from top 6.
Couldn’t find thouces online though which is crazy. Yes it’s a fixture but the AFL should still be transparent with the format.
I’d just like to play the teams we haven’t doubled up with for the longest time. Also being semi realistic as the AFL give us consistently the worst commercial fixture.
Therefore I’d go -
Collingwood
Carlton
Port Adelaide
GWS
West Coast

Play Essendon, Port, GWS and West Coast in Hobart.

Two MCG games v Hawks and Pies.
Don’t go to Geelong for once.
They can change it but generally have been really consistent with us. This year we got 3 bottom 6, 1 mid and 1 top 6 team.

Hopefully Port at Marvel R1 on a Saturday night

Doubt the AFL will do that.

In fact I would be surprised if they give us Port in Melbourne at all.

Reckon we are $1.01 to play them in Hobart.

We should specifically request them in Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back