Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t be surprised if the AFL give us a piss easy 2017 type draw to hopefully make us finish 5th-8th and have to keep Hinkley.

Bottom 6: Adelaide, North Melbourne
Middle 6: Gold Coast, St Kilda
Top 6: Fremantle
Presumably it's being released at the end of October again?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the AFL give us a piss easy 2017 type draw to hopefully make us finish 5th-8th and have to keep Hinkley.

Middle 6: Gold Coast, St Kilda
Top 6: Fremantle
Relax. We'd still be a risk of losing three of those. And as TeeKray said, there's probably a sixth to add, so Collingwood.

Adelaide and Port Adelaide rotate having a double up fixture with Collingwood and Richmond, so lock them in for one of our double ups. We also alternate between Carlton and Essendon as double ups. 2023 we should be getting Collingwood and Carlton.

North Melbourne and Adelaide will be our bottom six double ups. Reckon it will look something like this:

Top 6: Collingwood, Fremantle

Middle 6: Carlton

With a fit list - we should be be going 7-3 at a minimum against those teams, given that we lost to four of them by a combined total of 21 points away from home.

And if we do happen to play at home in round 1, I'm sure certain Crows fans will complain about Port always getting a home game first up - despite the fact that we've played interstate for the past 5 years.

I'm certain our first match up against North will be in Melbourne, the AFL will big it up as a "massive grudge match", North and the AFL media will encourage every North fan to attend. 12000 people will attend and we'll see North fans posting "lol poort tarps" in every thread for the next 5 years, or the rest of North's existence.

I'm certain our first match up against North will be in Melbourne, the AFL will big it up as a "massive grudge match", North and the AFL media will encourage every North fan to attend. 12000 people will attend and we'll see North fans posting "lol poort tarps" in every thread for the next 5 years, or the rest of North's existence.

And we'll be fitted up as some type of Darth Vader figure despite Victorian clubs pulling off moves like this every year and the fact that there's two clubs that literally exist to funnel talent to the Victorian clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think we should be playing in Adelaide in round 1, it is surely our time for a home opener.

Say round 2 is away. Then we'd likely play round 3 at home, with the magic round in end 5. We also likely have a showdown in there somewhere, say that's round 4 as maybe an away game. Then we would likely play at home in round 6.

So given all that, it would not be impossible for us to end up with a draw where we play 5 of the first 6 games at home.

And if we do happen to play at home in round 1, I'm sure certain Crows fans will complain about Port always getting a home game first up - despite the fact that we've played interstate for the past 5 years.
We are definitely due, 2018 was the last time. A bit ridiculous.

I was told that the crows number 1 fixture request is to play home in round 1. Might explain it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It used to be to play an away game over easter.

I was told that the crows number 1 fixture request is to play home in round 1. Might explain it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I personally don't care where we play round 1, so happy for them to have it, provided that allows us to have something we want (like Anzac, as others mentioned).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back