Discussion 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

So attendances should be around 15,000 for that block. Outstanding.
Hope Dillon’s happy to compensate the club with a couple of mill for the s€#t scheduling.
Carlton and Richmond Sunday 3.20 and Geelong Sat night? I’d be hoping decent crowds for each of them. I only didn’t add the Melb game because I don’t think their supporters know where Marvel is.

I'd take a favourable on field draw (which we have), over a prime time schedule. We seem to be heading in the right direction financially anyway.

Wins fill seats no matter what time slot you get. It looks like we asked for a good on field draw rather than one to fill the coffers.

Nah ... been working a rotating shift roster (4 week cycles) with a colleague for nearly 10 years. Just happens that our run of Sunday afternoons falls perfectly with a rotation of Sunday-Thursday shifts ... this current timing of the shift rotations was initiated in 2015, so I can hardly blame my boss for that one ... I'm going to blame the AFL instead :fire:

In truth, it's ultimately my fault, because I took it on of my own volition ... I may resort to travelling in early, and hiding up on L3, or out the back of the goalzone on L1 where they have some countertop space for a laptop, if I haven't been paged by the bounce.
the Migraine excuse is usually pretty good

So we’ve finally be playing some good footy.

AFL gives us 5 Sunday shifts.

Oh but we get 2 prime time spots against Dees and Cats the 2 highest scoring teams in the league and 2 most likely to spank us.

rock n roll slow clap GIF by Zakk Wylde

Wins fill seats no matter what time slot you get. It looks like we asked for a good on field draw rather than one to fill the coffers.
Yeah that’s all well and good but aren’t we like super in debt or something? I’m not really complaining from anything but a financial point of view. hopefully Carlton don’t completely fall off a cliff so we can get decent attendance for our home game against them later on the season. Their fans are fairweather so if they revert to their s**t self they’ll squondle* big time.

*Squondle is the word I use when I can’t think of the actual right word. I’ll edit this post when I think of it if I can be Arsed.

Yeah that’s all well and good but aren’t we like super in debt or something? I’m not really complaining from anything but a financial point of view. hopefully Carlton don’t completely fall off a cliff so we can get decent attendance for our home game against them later on the season. Their fans are fairweather so if they revert to their s*t self they’ll squondle big time.

*Squondle is the word I use when I can’t think of the actual right word. I’ll edit this post when I think of it if I can be Arsed.

Our last five home games of the year are all against Victorian teams. The crowds should get better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back