Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Mimimum of 14 wins ...and that's being pessimistic.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
erection GIF

And re-branding to AFLM
Surely calling it "Australian" Football is offensive. So we'll need to drop the A.

The reference to Men, when combined with the violent nature of the sport, conjures up toxic masculinity. We need something more inclusive.

Football is very confusing, as billions of people refer to soccer as football. The more generic Ball Sports (or BS for short) works.

So, rebrand AFL to the BS League.

The inclusive tagline can be "Balls for All"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees have North and Hawks twice. I think that's going to be easy next year, lets be honest. That's four wins in the bank. Only need 8 more.
Deez will probably bounce back and finish a few games clear on top after being handed a free hand like that.

Sama as all the soft kills the Cats get for free at home yet never a word about it.

I don't mind the fixture. You never can really say how challenging it truly is until the season plays out. Teams always under and over perform compared to how 'experts' expected them to at the start of the season. Our draw might end up being the worst in the competition...or it might be the best. No one really knows. All we can do is ensure we are one of the sides that over performs! :smilev1:

I was keen to go on a couple of interstate trips to see the team this year anyway so maybe a trip to Adelaide Oval and one to Sydney might be on the cards.

I think our return matches will be challenging. Especially playing Sydney, Melbourne and the Saints twice. Two games at the end of the season against Bulldogs and Saints at Marvel is painful. I can't stand Marvel and we play like shi.te there. These games might prove crucial to our finals aspirations so its unfortunate they occur so close to the end of the season.

Playing West Coast twice should be points on the bank but they are a proud club and a completely different prospect over there when the crowds up and about. The same thing can be said about Port. Port supporters genuinely hate us and their is a definite rivalry there. Playing them in the last round, there, will be a daunting prospect (especially if they just sack their coach the week before!!! :p)

I'm keen to see how our midfield matches up against Carlton's in Round One. I think this game will let us know how we will fare against the better sides next season. I expect us to win this game easily. Prestia going down (2022 finals deja vu ayone!) cuts us off at the knees in this game. This dependency on one play maker has gone and our midfield has gone from our weakness to one of our strengths.
Port are more likely to sign Hinkley for 6 years in after Rd22 than sack him. Even if they're 1-21, would of had a stirring win against a depleted bummers

It’s a rort…a sham

its called a fixture because it isn’t a draw

no other sporting competition can be as corrupt as the afl

bc we don’t play every opposition team twice in a season, it is a fix

Makes it even better that we won in 2020 with everybody playing each other once. Another reason why it’s the best flag ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back