Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

if you look at the rest of the big 4's successfull periods through history, the VFL/AFL has always gotten in bed with them when they've won flags

when we do it there is always a grudge held by them against us and its been like that since we entered the league . why is this ?

if you look at the rest of the big 4's successfull periods through history, the VFL/AFL has always gotten in bed with them when they've won flags

when we do it there is always a grudge held by them against us and its been like that since we entered the league . why is this ?
Who gives a rats. Best way to stick it up the AFL is win next year's flag.

Nope this will be the last one. No way Richmond fan Dillon will stand for this moving forward

Even coll have to play there. If we don’t show up we’ll just be rated fourth or fifth best crowd pulling club and we’ll continue to get weaker fixtures than collingwood and we’ll continue to play at etihad. We’ll also be laughed at for being soft and pulling 20k. Your decision;)

Even coll have to play there. If we don’t show up we’ll just be rated fourth or fifth best crowd pulling club and we’ll continue to get weaker fixtures than collingwood and we’ll continue to play at etihad. We’ll also be laughed at for being soft and pulling 20k. Your decision;)
50% of our fan base not showing up cos of the stand rule that was targeted at us anyway

Just get to marvel for that one home game. Don’t embarrass the club. We will be laughed at again for being the softest supporters and we will play a home game there every year. So you’re only making things worse by staying home :cool:

we need to totally boycott Shitihad. if we can get it into sub 5k crowds they will be forced to move all our games back to the g

I don't think MT is referring to people who work, have a wedding etc, its so-called supporters who don't roll up because oh we hate the ground, ffs we only have one home game there, make the effort and come in bigger numbers to support the boys.
fare enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind the fixture. You never can really say how challenging it truly is until the season plays out. Teams always under and over perform compared to how 'experts' expected them to at the start of the season. Our draw might end up being the worst in the competition...or it might be the best. No one really knows. All we can do is ensure we are one of the sides that over performs! :smilev1:

I was keen to go on a couple of interstate trips to see the team this year anyway so maybe a trip to Adelaide Oval and one to Sydney might be on the cards.

I think our return matches will be challenging. Especially playing Sydney, Melbourne and the Saints twice. Two games at the end of the season against Bulldogs and Saints at Marvel is painful. I can't stand Marvel and we play like shi.te there. These games might prove crucial to our finals aspirations so its unfortunate they occur so close to the end of the season.

Playing West Coast twice should be points on the bank but they are a proud club and a completely different prospect over there when the crowds up and about. The same thing can be said about Port. Port supporters genuinely hate us and their is a definite rivalry there. Playing them in the last round, there, will be a daunting prospect (especially if they just sack their coach the week before!!! :p)

I'm keen to see how our midfield matches up against Carlton's in Round One. I think this game will let us know how we will fare against the better sides next season. I expect us to win this game easily. Prestia going down (2022 finals deja vu ayone!) cuts us off at the knees in this game. This dependency on one play maker has gone and our midfield has gone from our weakness to one of our strengths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back