Position 2023 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

I only have Rat at R3 as a cash cow, so I can't get his points

Big difference in his scoring in wins vs losses

They're up against the Swans, which could be a very tight game

But the Swans have no Buddy, no Amartey, no Reid, no Hickey, so they'll be a short forward line. Does that help or hinder Esava?

He could score 30 just as easily as he could score 90, so maybe just back his form and go for it?

Whose he competing with for that on-field spot?
Comben - who has scored somewhat erratically, or possibly Williams if I trade Amartey for him. I reckon I'd prefer Ratugoleas chances over those two

EDIT: Or Ryan
1681727944569.png

Last edited:
Comben - who has scored somewhat erratically, or possibly Williams if I trade Amartey for him. I reckon I'd prefer Ratugoleas chances over those two

View attachment 1663548
Yep, Esava on field I reckon. Gotta back the form.

View attachment 1663548

100% go Rat.

I didn’t start with him but the signs were there round 1 & 2, just didn’t tick over onto points.

He’s going to be wherever the primary target for the oppo is, which means his floor is lifted past guys like Comben.

Additionally, he got 4 kicked on him, and that doesn’t matter. Points still falling his way.

Am thinking of cautiously dipping my toes in the water and putting Ratugolea onfield (Ryan to R3)

Is it time?

I've fielded him the last 2 weeks over emergency loops... it's working a treat and he is doing his job making the CA$H!!!

Will LOOP him this week though...

1681741081512.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back