Position 2023 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Would it be very stoopid to run Conigs and Taranto at F1 and F2 . . . and look to pick up Dunkley as an early upgrade? :unsure:

Hmmm. Probably yes, I guess. I do think to go really well in this game you have to take one or two of the very popular picks . . . but picking which one to take on . . . Dunkley? Green? Daicos?

Last edited:
Would it be very stoopid to run Conigs and Taranto at F1 and F2 . . . and look to pick up Dunkley as an early upgrade? :unsure:

Hmmm. Probably yes, I guess. I do think to go really well in this game you have to take one or two of the very popular picks . . . but picking which one to take on . . . Dunkley? Green? Daicos?
im finding it hard to leave daicos out. green can only be left out if a 600k primo is replacing him. dunkley seems to be a bit of a luxury with the amount of value in the fwd line.

OR ....toy around with having Dunkley in the midfield ....Cogs and Taranto at F1 / F2 ???

OR ....toy around with having Dunkley in the midfield ....Cogs and Taranto at F1 / F2 ???
it just doesnt feel right though does it. may as well swing a rookie priced player into the mids instead and show dunks in the fwd line.

same thing really. but from assessing a team. youd have your best primos first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, this could affect Moore’s role. They might end up just keeping him forward and not play him in the middle. Might consider alternative options in my team

This could help Cam Mackenzie as well

Interesting, this could affect Moore’s role. They might end up just keeping him forward and not play him in the middle. Might consider alternative options in my team

Doubt it affects his role much. Moorey will play a similar role to last year, high half forward with stints through the middle.

Opens a spot for Fergus Greene early on I reckon. Koschitzke will play FF, or our second ruck, and Greene third banana.

Doubt it affects his role much. Moorey will play a similar role to last year, high half forward with stints through the middle.

Opens a spot for Fergus Greene early on I reckon. Koschitzke will play FF, or our second ruck, and Greene third banana.
That’s promising news. Hopefully those middle stints will be similar to last year

That’s promising news. Hopefully those middle stints will be similar to last year
I can't see how they won't be. We will be very young in the middle. Moore's experience will be needed in there for sure. I don't see him playing as a deep forward only that's for sure.

Reckon not starting Fyfe has real capacity to be a fatal act of cowardice, and I would recommend that all big-Choled that don't have him reconsider.

A 9-season streak of century averages ended by an average low enough to get him to a smidgen over $300k 🤤🤤🤤

49 out of a possible 61 games for the 3 seasons preceding last year for averages of 120, 113, and 100.

I am not trying to minimise the damage for myself when his body breaks down and there's a bunch of good teams whose coaches were smart enough to avoid him - no, no, I'm posting this for the benefit of everyone except myself.

Also Darcy Cameron is s**t and nobody should start him.

Well, duh.

Thinking of taking Collingwood's #1 ruck this year. Big Mase is primed like an aged longhorn ribeye.

Cut me a slice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back