AFL RDT 2023 Gameday discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2218. Up to 10th, but gained ground on everyone around be bar 11th and 13th - which I think is guero

Kind of hoping for a Doch injury - suspect the trade I have left is an asset - but 9th and 11th don't have him.
Yep, I’m into 13th. I’m stoked with that, I was really expecting to slide back over these past few weeks.

I think Doc misses with the calf. Wagner will cover him for me. Who’s in your sights as a trade target?

Yep, I’m into 13th. I’m stoked with that, I was really expecting to slide back over these past few weeks.

I think Doc misses with the calf. Wagner will cover him for me. Who’s in your sights as a trade target?

I can go to anyone. Sicily would be the logical one just to neutralize that which others all have on me, but I don't think he's the man.

Otherwise Jackson - which would cover ruck for R23 too, Newman seems to be the hot hand, Tom Green looks pure and Clarry as a proper unique - but a little worried Finn might go there this week after he went to Libba today.

I can go to anyone. Sicily would be the logical one just to neutralize that which others all have on me, but I don't think he's the man.

Otherwise Jackson - which would cover ruck for R23 too, Newman seems to be the hot hand, Tom Green looks pure and Clarry as a proper unique - but a little worried Finn might go there this week after he went to Libba today.
You’re in a great position. Hopefully you can keep pushing up towards the top 5.

rd22: 2223pts (top 4%) :)
overall: 1,327th (top 15%)... up 126 spots
trades: 0

Brayshaw(MEL) + Marshall + Laird + Green = :thumbsu:
Atkins,R + Kelly,J + Windhager + Mills = :thumbsdown:

got Wagner as cover if Docherty misses
Mills needs to lift !!

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rd23: 2410pts (top 13%)
overall: 1,295th (top 15%)... up 32 spots
trades: 0

Duncan + Sheezel + English + Marshall(c) + Bontempelli = :thumbsu:
Mills ahead of Windhager/Wagner + not owning Sinclair or Stewart = :thumbsdown:

won my league prelim :)
Callum Mills (M8) needs to lift !!... he almost cost me league victory :madv1:
hoping for Chesser to be omitted so i can loop Windhager at M9
got Wagner covering for Day (if Day misses)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back