AFL RDT 2023 Gameday discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2 points separating guero and Skippos with 1 round to go.

Happy Football GIF by Pittsburgh Steelers
Skippos has the disadvantage of having a trade left. Too many options. šŸ¤£

Skippos has the disadvantage of having a trade left. Too many options. šŸ¤£

Haha, yep. Nearly burnt it on Anderson to Green last week. That would have been mint.

And that it's a lot harder to mull over options in here when the biggest threat is lurking behind me.

I think 25 rounds and we both get into the top 10!

4th (272 ahead) has Cincotta and Liam Henry on field
5th (251 ahead) has Daicos & Mills on field
6th (173 ahead) has Wagner and Tarryn on field
7th (146 ahead) has Macrae on field
8th (59 ahead) has Maric on field
9th (48 ahead) is fine
10th (36 ahead) has Mills on field

You and I both have the luxury 23rd man, arguable 24 for you with Wagner. Which hasn't been too necessary so far. Sliding doors and a couple more late season injuries and we'd rocket up, I reckon.

Guess that trade will come in handy.

Doch out for Newman, Touk or Tom Green, I guess.

Can potentially loophole Mills with Doch, but if Mills is good, then the only options to trade would be cogs to green or newman, and none of them really move the needle or are even worth it.

Guess that trade will come in handy.

Doch out for Newman, Touk or Tom Green, I guess.

Can potentially loophole Mills with Doch, but if Mills is good, then the only options to trade would be cogs to green or newman, and none of them really move the needle or are even worth it.
Do some research into Newman. Got this feeling he often does a shut down on Toby and does it pretty well.

Doch out with Macrae forces my hand to have Day and Gus Brayshaw onfield in the backline. 23rd man has paid off it seems.

Final trade and I can bring in any forward. Considering;
1. Cockblock opponent with Cogs
2. POD with Sammy Flanders vs North
3. Balls to the wall with Tex vs Weagles

Thoughts?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doch out with Macrae forces my hand to have Day and Gus Brayshaw onfield in the backline. 23rd man has paid off it seems.

Final trade and I can bring in any forward. Considering;
1. Cockblock opponent with Cogs
2. POD with Sammy Flanders vs North
3. Balls to the wall with Tex vs Weagles

Thoughts?

I donā€™t like Tex vs us. Farewell game for club champions, playing for the besieged coach, Gov in good form, Crows out of contention.

So lock Tex in for a 150! šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve benched Brayshaw for Rowell because of the Finn threat. Have the E on him so can loop via Doc and bench Hewett if Bray goes okay.

VC on Sic and C on English, but might switch to Bont. Any thoughts on this?
I'm really struggling with the VC/C this week. I think Dawson gets tagged but not sure how Laird will go on big ground. Leaning English and then either Zez or Bray as VC and hope for the best. ******* Taranto turning into a potato late season has made each week more difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really struggling with the VC/C this week. I think Dawson gets tagged but not sure how Laird will go on big ground. Leaning English and then either Zez or Bray as VC and hope for the best. ******* Taranto turning into a potato late season has made each week more difficult.
Tarantoā€™s a weird one. Can you see a reason for his transmogrification into a potato?

oh **** I'm fielding Mullin with Docherty out. And Fahey also extended bench with Angwin back, if he is dropped then I'm copping a donut as well.

Mills continues to be useless at M9 and I don't have the DPP to properly utilise him. Not that he would be good cover anyway. Should have just saved the trade and sideways traded any injured premos like Docherty this week

I'm tempted by Parish as VC into either Bont/English

Iā€™ve benched Brayshaw for Rowell because of the Finn threat. Have the E on him so can loop via Doc and bench Hewett if Bray goes okay.

VC on Sic and C on English, but might switch to Bont. Any thoughts on this?
Hopefully Finn goes to Serong at the coal face like he did with Libba.

I've managed to cobble 22 players together. It's staggering to think after 24 rounds and 35 trades I'm no better off than I was in round one. Including Sheezel will have 4 rookies on field (might as well include Mills, Simpkin and Short,) and call it 7. Has been a bizarre year for me.

Good luck to everyone who made it to the granny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back