AFL RDT 2023 Gameday discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My opponent had Tom Mitchell on bench but has Windhager forward on field and Butters in mids. Instead of switching them and benching Windy he’s benched Rowell vs North. Interesting choice.
As a frustrated Rowell owner I get it. Good player, but such a 🥔 in DT.

I'm playing a mate in the granny and i was on top until this s**t from Steele. If he could just get to 60 from here....i'll be relieved
I had an 88 point projected win with Crouch and Dunks v Windhager that will be close to gone.

Feel like I’m on for a good week here.

Day, Neale, Sinclair Sheez, Dunks a little disappointing, but all of Merrett Serong and Bray, and Anderson finally woke up.

No Darcy Cam, Steele, Ryan, NWM, Crouch, Jackson as common owns. Some of the top teams will be fielding Wagner and Liam Henry too.

Be interesting with Marshall vice. Not sure what score is worth taking over playing Bont/English lotto. If either go 150 it’s a lot of ground to concede, but think I’m ahead this week of all teams in the vicinity apart from guero - hopefully we can both sneak top 10

Feel like I’m on for a good week here.

Day, Neale, Sinclair Sheez, Dunks a little disappointing, but all of Merrett Serong and Bray, and Anderson finally woke up.

No Darcy Cam, Steele, Ryan, NWM, Crouch, Jackson as common owns. Some of the top teams will be fielding Wagner and Liam Henry too.

Be interesting with Marshall vice. Not sure what score is worth taking over playing Bont/English lotto. If either go 150 it’s a lot of ground to concede, but think I’m ahead this week of all teams in the vicinity apart from guero - hopefully we can both sneak top 10
I’m not looking great. D-Cam, Wagner and Steele all ordinary. Rowell with his biggest score for me is a pleasant surprise though, and I can loop Bray on via Doc for Hewett with zero risk because it’s the last game. All good, I’ve had a good run…I’m happy with my season, it’ll easily be my highest finish so no complaints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall outscoring Bont, Laird, Dawson and English means I’ve gained ground on captain for all bar Merrett VC-ers. Not sure how many of those there were.

1781/15 C - Short, Butters, Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Cogs, Doch replacement to come.

Decision is: do I trade Doch to Green, and get the chance to see Mills’s score before I commit to the trade? Or do I trade Doch to Clarry, and lose that chance?

Done the maths.

This is going to be super tight. Barring injury, have held off guero.

Not factoring in captains,

To 10th, started 36 behind, now 66 ahead with 3v3 uniques left

To 9th, started 48 behind, now 59 behind with 2v2 uniques left

To 8th, started 59 behind, now 101 behind with Short & Doch replacement v Walsh left

To 7th, started 146 behind, now 188 behind with Newman v Short, Doch replacment, Butters to come

To 6th, started 173 behind, now 224 behind with 2 uniques v 3.

So 10th seems like I should get him, but won’t get 9th. 8th is 50/50, 7th is 70/30, 6th unlikely.

The smart play might actually be to match off Newman to 10th and 7th, but hard to know with captains who VCd Merrett.

Leaning towards Green and sussing Mills first

I’m not going to use this trade, am I 😂

Mills making it worth not using.

Should have switched cogs into the midfield so I could trade him for Green at least, but forgot :(
Good call on keeping Mills mate. Hopefully he keeps going and posts a massive score for you. 🚀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back