Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you Muppets taking the p155 out of Clayton you have no idea what he is going through and neither do i but if people had attacked members you would be the first to go off , how about you grow up
33285662.jpg

He seems okay one on one so I think he's just a really anxious dude. He comes across as a bit neurotic and highly strung. When we were looking to draft him you wish someone had picked up on his very shy nature.
Chalk up another one to the genius, trout.

For you Muppets taking the p155 out of Clayton you have no idea what he is going through and neither do i but if people had attacked members you would be the first to go off , how about you grow up
Going half cocked as usual 😂

Full of entertainment is the old captain choofsta

Remaining quiet and playing it low key seems an accepted tactic for attracting trout

G6vXrPJ.png
I tried. I went into Target today looking for camouflage gear but couldn't find it. I asked the sales assistant for help but she immediately called security. Some people have no sense of humour.

if you want to have a bit of a chuckle ..... go back and check some of the PM's you have recieved of the years in the off season from the ITK's with perfect 20/20 hindsight it makes for some entertaining reading ...

some gems i found :
* Paddy, Acres, Lonie and Billings are requesting trade: Acres to WCE is a lock as part of the deal to secure Gaff, Lonie to Hawthorn for a second round - Billings to Essendon for thier first and McCartin to Richmond for Shai Bolton and a third

* Williams will be coach in 2019 Richo to be sacked this week and replaced with Choco

* Board spill coming former board taking back control with Finnis the first to go

if you want to have a bit of a chuckle ..... go back and check some of the PM's you have recieved of the years in the off season from the ITK's with perfect 20/20 hindsight it makes for some entertaining reading ...

some gems i found :
* Paddy, Acres, Lonie and Billings are requesting trade: Acres to WCE is a lock as part of the deal to secure Gaff, Lonie to Hawthorn for a second round - Billings to Essendon for thier first and McCartin to Richmond for Shai Bolton and a third

* Williams will be coach in 2019 Richo to be sacked this week and replaced with Choco

* Board spill coming former board taking back control with Finnis the first to go
Ah, but you are forgetting one very important point - tHiNgS cHaNgE so even if the info is made up, they still retain ITK status.

Ah, but you are forgetting one very important point - tHiNgS cHaNgE so even if the info is made up, they still retain ITK status.
hahahaha
to be fair though they do change .... i remember hearing directly from a player that he was getting traded from his club the guy went on to be a one club player with over 200 games to his name ...

Finlay you got it right for once you old chrome dome , three stars for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back