Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take a gander at the other photos of the Dees squad in that intstagram post, they all look shitscared. What the hell is Oliver doing that is freaking them out, or has Goodie started punting on the outcomes of their praccie matches too?

I forsee a heavy drop in 24 for these jittery freaks, something isn't right at Demonland - or at the Bulldogs BTW. A new broom needs to be swept in both clubs, but the old regime will stay on the back of their solo premierships. Sweet.

PS, Jack Billings - man, I am glad he's not with us anymore. He can't even convince himself, don't know how he expects others to back him. Just goes to show that silky skills and athletic ability don't guarantee anything. You need more. JB never had it and never will sorry to say.
more the eye of the hamster than the eye of the tiger

I think I really only hate the Bombers. Other teams s**t me as they come up eg. Richmond, Carlton etc and then fade into irrelevance as they go down, but I would hate an 18th placed Bombers side (and fans) just as much as a premiership Bombers side.

Sunday March 3rd 2:10pm Saints draw the short straw with Roos community match at RSEA park. Surely we could have asked for a stronger opposition to warm up against

Sunday March 3rd 2:10pm Saints draw the short straw with Roos community match at RSEA park. Surely we could have asked for a stronger opposition to warm up against

McKercher, Duursma, Goad , Dawson and Hardeman, will be out to show our noobs who is better.

Sheezel and Wardlaw may well improve a great deal over the pre-season.

9 delistings last year, and a coach who wants to prove he is the greatest, and not just a racist bastard.

more the eye of the hamster than the eye of the tiger
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s like a BigFooty Mr Potato Head mish-mash ffs

Mowman’s head
Joffaboy’s guts
Gringo’s legs
George’s dress sense

Utterly diabolical character.
Dards buttery milky hands

Ps - I'm not a Cooper Sharman Tarocash type operator, darling 😘

Faarrrkkk....I got a members ticket yesterday for gather round....was at training yesterday 😊.
Drove to Tocumwal (NSW) to look at a building job of mine
Drove through Vodafone dead zone for hours...
Just got home,, ( SA) went to buy my partner a ticket of Saints game...all allocations exhausted....ffaarrrkkkk!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back