Discussion 2023 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know either....I thought I'd try that move to check it out but I don't have enough cash so can't help.:(

Tried it through the App and it worked fine. There must be a glitch on the website page

After some help here guys I am trying to trade Greene > Day via DPP wizardry and I'm having a problem.
After moving Davey forward into Greene's spot it won't let me move Constable or Ginbey to the Midfield not sure why?

View attachment 1653248
it crowd parents GIF

After some help here guys I am trying to trade Greene > Day via DPP wizardry and I'm having a problem.
After moving Davey forward into Greene's spot it won't let me move Constable or Ginbey to the Midfield not sure why?

View attachment 1653248
There's no reason that shouldn't work. Must be a glitch. Can only suggest logging right out and back in to hope it clears it.

There's no reason that shouldn't work. Must be a glitch. Can only suggest logging right out and back in to hope it clears it.

Yes I tried that a couple of times No luck. I also tried through Chrome & Microsoft Edge and it was still the same but on the App it was ok.

So ive had something very strange happen. The filter function no longer appears when i try to make trades. On top of that, i've been unable to use DPP with my trades. Has anyone else experienced this?

I can actually use the filter function on the 'players' page but it just isnt there on the trades page :huh:

EDIT: I can do this though. LOL

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 5.09.42 pm.png

Last edited:
So ive had something very strange happen. The filter function no longer appears when i try to make trades. On top of that, i've been unable to use DPP with my trades. Has anyone else experienced this?

I can actually use the filter function on the 'players' page but it just isnt there on the trades page :huh:

View attachment 1663357

Yeah I'm having a similar problem, no filter option when I'm trading. Hoping it's just a bug when they made DPP changes and will be fixed soon.

View attachment 1663357
I'd do that trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to make my trades with my phone. The filter function was still missing but I could at least make DPP trades. Unfortunately it didn't let me trade in Dawson multiple times 😕
Still missing for me as well .....makes it harder finding your player to trade-in

Still missing for me as well .....makes it harder finding your player to trade-in
It is shitting me to tears.
No filter option, and when I trade, say a mid to a mid, then try to trade out a fwd at the same time, the list stays on mids, so I can’t pick the fwd I want.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

It is shitting me to tears.
No filter option, and when I trade, say a mid to a mid, then try to trade out a fwd at the same time, the list stays on mids, so I can’t pick the fwd I want.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

It wasn't there for me yesterday but it is now

Does anybody have a calculator or a formula for price and BE? I remember something was going around a few years ago (in the form of a spreadsheet)

Tooserious is way off for some players (eg. Cogs, who had a bye last week for some reason)

Desperate to get a rough figure for Cogs' new price and BE

If anybody has a rough formula, that would help, I'm happy to spend some time trying to hone it, I just don't know where to begin

Does anybody have a calculator or a formula for price and BE? I remember something was going around a few years ago (in the form of a spreadsheet)

Tooserious is way off for some players (eg. Cogs, who had a bye last week for some reason)

Desperate to get a rough figure for Cogs' new price and BE

If anybody has a rough formula, that would help, I'm happy to spend some time trying to hone it, I just don't know where to begin
Use this. He's usually pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back