Discussion 2023 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure which rock I've been hiding under, but my 18 team league normally play each other once for 17 matches then finals, this year its 18 games then finals, play our first opponent twice, do I have this right?
You should have adjusted to start Round 4. Should have been the default really. A lot of leagues will get caught out.

Kayo is currently f k d on a LG TV
Why what's happening ?

On my Sony Bravia, the Kayo App keeps getting an error message & going black .....have to back out of the game, re-enter immediately, and game resumes ......been like this 2 weeks, and annoying

Why what's happening ?

On my Sony Bravia, the Kayo App keeps getting an error message & going black .....have to back out of the game, re-enter immediately, and game resumes ......been like this 2 weeks, and annoying
It constantly has the percentage wheel as if it's loading in the middle of the screen

Some compatibility issue with LG TV's

But they're working on it 🤣🤣

Why what's happening ?

Screenshot_20230514_081304_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230514_081006_Chrome.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

348722486_259724373282647_5988669311824322333_n.jpg

200.gif

Not sure where this one goes

Vossy & The Fatman on the Gold Coast might be asking some questions tomorrow morning!

Probably realises the top 4 dream this year isn't happening ....and doesn't want to oversee a 4 year rebuild ....can't blame him TBH

I think this year's draft picks have already been mostly invested in Taranto & Hopper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back