Discussion 2023 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why i can't login ??

My firefox been a 24 karat campaigner for a month now

Cleared cache before and it continuous circles back to this screen whenever i hit login
Could adblock/adblock+ or popupblocker be interfering ?
I know I'll probably get ALF'd but I'm saying it anyway:
it crowd parents GIF

As long as you're syncing your toolbar and bookmarks & are signed in .....all will be good

Won't impact your SC site details

Other thing to try ....delete all your recent history & then reboot your computer

View attachment 1702050
Did that
Rebooted
Back to login
At least this time it brought up my login details
Clicked log in
Looped right back to that intro page

Guess i'm not doing supercoach anymore
Great, literally the only *en enjoyment i get out of life

Did that
Rebooted
Back to login
At least this time it brought up my login details
Clicked log in
Looped right back to that intro page

Guess i'm not doing supercoach anymore
Great, literally the only *en enjoyment i get out of life
Give us you login details we'll do your trades for you 😇
1685619368071.png

Thoughts on using more trades, holding a solid player on your bench, or holding onto trades and potentially luxury upgrading on-field options?

eg.
with 4 trades left, I can have Day at D7/M9, where I can use him to cover all lines (thanks to the trade/DPP hack)
or
I can hold 6 trades, Day will be my D6, then I can use 1-2 trades to luxury upgrade him after the byes

(the first option improves my round 14/15 byes, as I'm trading more aggressively)

Something I struggle with to this day is making DPP trades on mobile... help?
Elaborate mate, what are you trying to do?

Are you wanting to trade a midfielder without DPP for a forward by switching lines, or some such?

Ok, if so, I’ve hit trade on a mid, then, I use the trade out function like so:

IMG_2298.jpeg

Which brings me back to my team.

I hit the little ‘S’ next to Dunkleys name, which then moves him to the mids, and that allows me to trade a forward in:

IMG_2299.jpeg

Hope this helps. If I’ve misunderstood, then I am truly apologetic.

Last edited:
Elaborate mate, what are you trying to do?

Are you wanting to trade a midfielder without DPP for a forward by switching lines, or some such?

Ok, if so, I’ve hit trade on a mid, then, I use the trade out function like so:

View attachment 1703119

Which brings me back to my team.

I hit the little ‘S’ next to Dunkleys name, which then moves him to the mids, and that allows me to trade a forward in:

View attachment 1703120

Hope this helps. If I’ve misunderstood, then I am truly apologetic.
That's super helpful thanks heaps mate! Sorted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:oops: I think I just killed my SC team

I'd traded in Butters but decided Laird would be a better choice, so I used what I thought was the correct method to make the change once the round had started. That was simply trading Butters to Laird. The site seemed to accept it just fine, and didn't charge an extra trade so I thought it went through okay. But now when I try to open the site it won't open. I just get the SC symbol with the revolving round arrow.
I think the SuperCoach site is experiencing some technical difficulties.

IMG_2303.gif

I think the SuperCoach site is experiencing some technical difficulties.

View attachment 1703351
Yes I deleted that post because I found another way in and it seems to be working fine now.
Just bad timing I guess, but it gave me a scare. Be a hell of a way to end the season. :)

Just got back from taking the kids to watch the new Guardians movie, WaynesWorld19

The soundtrack doesn’t quite stack up against the first two, but it was still ok, the movie that is.
I went & saw it last week .....loved the movie & can highly recommend .....better than the 2nd

I clicked the optimise team button and it did the DPP glitch thing and moved Sheezel FWD without switching him with S.Mitchell or doing any trades obviously.

Weird! Didn't know it could do that.
I noticed that the other day too. I had to reverse and trade again to move players around how I wanted it. I'm being cautious with the 'optimise' button from now on. Might cause some issues for those who press it mid-round.

I clicked the optimise team button and it did the DPP glitch thing and moved Sheezel FWD without switching him with S.Mitchell or doing any trades obviously.

I just pushed it for the first time ever and it did the same thing.

I clicked OPTIMISE and it sent me straight to DELETE TEAM

Hi,

New to the SC world and hoping someone can confirm some trade/loophole info for me.

I'm playing SC Draft and I have a FWD on my bench listed as emergency that I now want to bring on.

Rather than sending another starting FWD to the waivers for an injured player, can I trade with another person in my league for a FWD that has a bye this week, will that still sub on my Emergency FWD once the bye round player is in my team?

Also this one is probably very obvious but just wanted to confirm, if I have two FWDs listed as emergency, and I have two non-starters on field, do I get both those emergency FWDs on the field at the end of the round, or are you only allowed one emergency per round/position?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back