Discussion 2023 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most I've been eager for teams to be released all year

Really need Yeo to be back and picked so I can test team optimise and hopefully get Sheezel back into the forward lines without requiring a trade
If that works, and Laird is back too, then I might finally have a chance to field a full "premo" team for once
But probably won't happen because

Last edited by a moderator:
While someone sweeping up and mowing etc ....while others just chill .
Who the boss....🐕🤣
Violin Player GIF

All the sc pages and opinions have killed it for me. Everyone has the same teams. Too much data.

I want back in my hidey hole asap
I felt that way, alot of this season ....never listened to as many Podcasts as this year .....killed a bit of the enjoyment

Stopped cold 4 x weeks ago ....and it's completely refreshed me

More research leads to greater expectation ......leads to greater disenchantment

I felt that way, alot of this season ....never listened to as many Podcasts as this year .....killed a bit of the enjoyment

Stopped cold 4 x weeks ago ....and it's completely refreshed me

More research leads to greater expectation ......leads to greater disenchantment

Yeah I had a year where I just said stuff it didn't pay too much attention. Made trades without thinking too much and did a few yolo things to keep it interesting. Hasn't always worked but I think it's been a positive experience.

Yeah I had a year where I just said stuff it didn't pay too much attention. Made trades without thinking too much and did a few yolo things to keep it interesting. Hasn't always worked but I think it's been a positive experience.
I think at the end of the day, by putting your thoughts on paper, it helps to map out your thought process. A sanity check also goes a long way when looking for advice.

The benefit of having a bunch of kents here comment on it, is just an added bonus.

Sometimes you just need someone to tell you that you're being insane. At the same time, it also helps when people reaffirm your thoughts.

All the sc pages and opinions have killed it for me. Everyone has the same teams. Too much data.

I want back in my hidey hole asap

True .

Heaps of SC exberts on Twitter...YouTube...etc so Kent's just copy and paste their teams.....

Also prob not enough SP options so Kent's try to get them all .
Every other kent is injuried..

I think at the end of the day, by putting your thoughts on paper, it helps to map out your thought process. A sanity check also goes a long way when looking for advice.

The benefit of having a bunch of kents here comment on it, is just an added bonus.

Sometimes you just need someone to tell you that you're being insane. At the same time, it also helps when people reaffirm your thoughts.

The landscape has changed with the rolling dpp .

Looking into next year ...we lose lots of SP forwards to the mids ...lots of extra mids which is also good .

But less options up forward .

What's the question again..

Dog Driving GIF

No phones while driving ..

The landscape has changed with the rolling dpp .

Looking into next year ...we lose lots of SP forwards to the mids ...lots of extra mids which is also good .

But less options up forward .

What's the question again..

Dog Driving GIF

No phones while driving ..
a bucket load of midfield options and bugger all forwards should lead to some variety in teams at least.

also, I don’t consume any SC content on Twitter or YouTube or podcasts and my team still looks the same as everyone else’s.
the only opinions I get are from you kents and most of the time I ignore it unless it confirms what I was already thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port lucky this is just a financial penalty. Absolute Mickey Mouse stuff for the AFL as usual.

Both players clearly knocked un-conscious, whoever cleared them to to go back out is lucky not to get sacked.

yeah I don’t get it.
dangerous tackle = 1-3 weeks
dangerous doctoring = a fine

Port lucky this is just a financial penalty. Absolute Mickey Mouse stuff for the AFL as usual.

Both players clearly knocked un-conscious, whoever cleared them to to go back out is lucky not to get sacked.cant

Can't believe he came back on .
Crazy stuff.

Shows not all clubs can be trusted to do the right thing when the pressure is on.
I expect clubs to push and sometimes overstep boundaries in search of a win.

I expect more from someone whose sole purpose is to look after the well-being of players and whose professional code states that the health of the patient will be their first consideration.
I also expect more from the AFL in policing this stuff.

Where did the badges go? How can you view them?
Steve, the get turned off during the round, and turned back on during the week .....a new software update is in the pipeline, which will fix the issue

Currently the badges slow BF down during peak traffic

Pretty sure I messed up.

Wanna take the VC with Marshall. Left the E on Mills so that means I can't loop Butters and Bennetts right? Cos you get the lowest E score?

Screenshot_20230819-232443_SuperCoach.jpg

Pretty sure I messed up.

Wanna take the VC with Marshall. Left the E on Mills so that means I can't loop Butters and Bennetts right? Cos you get the lowest E score?

View attachment 1779253
You're correct .....your loop is now dead because of Mills (E)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back