Gold Coast Fantasy/Supercoach Comps and Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
We will get a few comps up and running soon!

In the meantime, any fantasy/Supercoach questions are to be directed here!

BigFooty Suns Super Coach League (League Code: 623941)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey everyone just a quick Fantasy question here. How have Hollands and Witts been tracking so far this pre-season? I understand that Hollands played some reserves footy last year, but are they both likely to participate in the upcoming practice matches/play rd 1? (Witts is probably a bit further off seeing he did his ACL in early April).

While I'm here I thought I'd also ask about big Levi. It's good to see a Blues veteran go around one more time at another club. Any pics, training reports or news on his playing position would be great to hear. Thanks. :carlton:

Hey everyone just a quick Fantasy question here. How have Hollands and Witts been tracking so far this pre-season? I understand that Hollands played some reserves footy last year, but are they both likely to participate in the upcoming practice matches/play rd 1? (Witts is probably a bit further off seeing he did his ACL in early April).

While I'm here I thought I'd also ask about big Levi. It's good to see a Blues veteran go around one more time at another club. Any pics, training reports or news on his playing position would be great to hear. Thanks. :carlton:
Both in full training I believe.
Hollands ran well at the early time trials.

839470 is the league code everyone.
Post your name team name and big footy name. Thanks!
Cheers mate, Will join as soon as I can get to a PC

I'm also willing to run a Suns Board draft league on ultimate footy if the interest is there - I think the min teams is 8 so would only need a handful of daring souls to take part

There's a few on here that can vouch for my running of draft leagues

I'm also willing to run a Suns Board draft league on ultimate footy if the interest is there - I think the min teams is 8 so would only need a handful of daring souls to take part

It's s**t. But because I love you i'd join. Might only be 6 needed too

So in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it!

So on Ultimate Footy the league sizes can vary between 4-18 teams in increments of two. I'm gonna say now that im chucking 4 and 6 out the window because that's just gonna be pointless. If we end up with an odd number of Teams after 8 I'll bow out as a player and just run it.

More info to come but I'll start updating teams to the OP

Love it!

So on Ultimate Footy the league sizes can vary between 4-18 teams in increments of two. I'm gonna say now that im chucking 4 and 6 out the window because that's just gonna be pointless. If we end up with an odd number of Teams after 8 I'll bow out as a player and just run it.

I love a six team league haha!

supernova_ ?

Love it!

Oh I definitely want you to play, I want to be able to say I smashed BRM.

Oh I definitely want you to play, I want to be able to say I smashed BRM.
I mean life already beat you to that but sure ;)

I just mean that if there needs to be an odd man out I'll fall on my sword for the sake of the board.

Looking forward to taking you lot on, Provided we can russle up enough players :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back