Gold Coast Fantasy/Supercoach Comps and Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a Supercoach question, if you wouldn't mind indulging me.

I need to trade out one of Sexton or Berry - and this week, unfortunately.

Who is likey to play the most games in the first half of the season? Do you reckon either are likely to get the chop next week?
Both will play next week, Sexton scores been s**t because we played in a storm & a wind tunnel. Berry is our only pressure forward, Sexton higher ceiling on a dry day but yeah can move either one doesnt really matter too much

Both will play next week, Sexton scores been s**t because we played in a storm & a wind tunnel. Berry is our only pressure forward, Sexton higher ceiling on a dry day but yeah can move either one doesnt really matter too much
Thanks for the input!

Hi Suns fans.

Mac Andrew was impressive on the weekend. Does he often get good stats or was that a one-off?

Is Will Graham likely to stay in the side?

What is the fantasy potential (dynasty league) for those two?

Thanks in advance.

Mac career game posted 81AF not sure about SuperCoach? But I wouldn’t be expecting more than 80 from him. Could go 20-70 any week not sure you would feel safe fielding him. But will be fun to watch.

Will Graham inside mid time, with flanders moving half back I think Graham can get a nice crack at it to score well, I think if you search up Dave Swallows numbers as a year 1-4 I think that’s what he’ll project towards. Definitely get if you can now. Great dynasty prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back