Rules 2023 Grand Final Ticket Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Just some basic rules regarding tickets for the 2023 AFL Grand Final and advertising them on BigFooty

Q. Can I advertise my tickets on BigFooty?

A. Yes, but only on team boards and with consent of the board moderators. The AFL Grand Final is a protected event under legislation and tickets are only permitted to be advertised/sold at no more than 10% of their face value.

Tickets advertising at more than 10% above their face value will be deleted. Continuance of any practice may result in account permanent bans.

Q. Can I post a thread on the main board advertising the sale/purchasing of grand final tickets

A. No, such threads are directed to team boards and threads on the main board will be deleted. If you’re unsure please contact your board Moderator Super Moderator Administrator and seek further clarification

Q. What happens if I arrange to buy a grand final ticket through a BigFooty poster and it turns out to be a scam or the tickets are counterfeit?

A. BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any tickets, BigFooty does not solicit or generate fees for their sale. Each poster engaging in their purchase or sale does so solely at their own risk. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Genuine questions may be asked here but save the “it’s not fair my club didn’t get a better allocation” or trolling for elsewhere. There will be ZERO tolerance within this thread.

I have a 'standing room GA' ticket.

What are the 'do's and don'ts' for getting the best possible view? Get there early?
I got there at about 9.00am in 2008 and standing room was already close to full. Got there about 1.00pm in 2015 and I got about the same (if better) view. I reckon depends on how vigilant the attenders are in terms of standing in your allocated bay. They didn't give a rat's in 2014 or 2015. It allowed me to watch the game with my mates despite being stuck all over the G.

BTW standing room is absolutely awesome on grand final day. You've done well.

I have tickets and a young fella that I've had a bit to do with at my local footy club is selected for the futures game.

The futures game starts at 930am, does anyone know if you can get a pass-out?

If like to go to the 930am futures game, then exit afterwards and then come back around 1pm.

Is this possible?

I have tickets and a young fella that I've had a bit to do with at my local footy club is selected for the futures game.

The futures game starts at 930am, does anyone know if you can get a pass-out?

If like to go to the 930am futures game, then exit afterwards and then come back around 1pm.

Is this possible?
You should be able to just scan out with your ticket and then scan back in later, no passouts these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back