2- Callum Ward
1- Jake Riccardi

5 - Daneils you can't get a more complete game from a pressure forward
4 - Greene
3 - Idun
1 - Whitfield
1 - Keefe
1 - Riccardi

Great effort by all players, so some are hard done by with this dispersion of votes:

5 - Binga Daniels: his zip and pressure set the scene, 3 goals capped off his game
4 - Toby Greene: would have taken the "5" if he'd kicked goals in the 2nd half; 4 in the first half inspired the team to believe

I normally don't like spreading the lower votes this much, but wanted to acknowledge the effort put in, especially by the undermanned defence:

1 - Jack Buckley: great job limiting Cameron
1 - Lachie Keeffe: great job limiting Hawkins
1 - Connor Idun: great balance of defence and rebound, one of his best games for mine
1 - Lachie Ash: kept working the whole game, his rebound was great, and disposal efficiency better today
1 - Lachie Whitfield: best game for GWS this year, more purposeful with his rebound and got the ball forward into attack more often
1 - Jake Riccardi: took some strong grabs for a change, and reliably converted to goals

I've missed the midfield unit who did play well, but they normally get the kudos: Briggs, Coniglio, Green & Ward all played their role well.

I wanted to watch the replay this morning before voting to see if it affected my opinion from yesterday.
I couldn't' split the top 2...

4 - Binga
4 - Toby
2 - Whitfield
2 - Idun
1 - Briggs (his first true 4 quarter game - uses his weapons effectively)
1 - Ward
1 - Riccardi

Hogan had a very good game that would have gotten votes if he converted his chances.
Buckly and Keeffe super solid.
Cogs, Ash and Green very close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back