Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Yes Fantasy Coaches, it's that time of the year again. The Most/Least (delete as appropriate) Prestigious Award in the Fantasy Football Calendar.

horses-ass-trophy.jpg

The 2023 Horse's Arse Award (Australian Spelling here FFS - except on the image). Previous Winners include: Horse, Bevo and ******* Leon !!!

Who will take the cake for this year ??

This will be run on an "As and when I remember it" basis - sort of like my team, trades and Draft sides - but nominations are accepted all year round. If there has been a dick coach that has ruined your plans at the last minute (looking at you Chris Scott), all season (Bevo - just bloody stop it) or essentially ruins football for everyone (Oh - Hi Ross !!) - then feel free to nominate them in this thread....

May God have mercy on all of us this year !!

Matthew Nicks for not making Laird do something.

Royal horses ass/arse to Ross for boring the Dockers into submission

Second nomination for keeping Hunter Clark's (my Yeo replacement) TOG to a pathetic 59%, for what reason I still haven't worked out. Frustrating too as his ppm would've led to a decent score and comfortably beating his breakeven.

I'd like to make a joint nomination this week, with Bevo (for being a ******* idiot) and Longmuir - for playing Darcy in the FF spot, when he's actually a ruckman...

Well done to both *******s...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be an honour to be nominated for this award

I'm going to attempt to 'shoop Warren accepting the award for you !! It'll be terrible, as I have no skills at anything whatsoever, but it's the thought that counts...

I’d like to nominate whoever dreamed up the idea of the match starting 10 minutes after teams are released this afternoon !!!

What a ******* idiot !!!
Over here at team ghost ship, we dunnae give a hoot about team release times.
Although we could still be a bit frosty about fading Naicos. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back