Toast 2023 I'm An AFL SC Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve started with Will Day due to a bit of PODness, but mainly a strong username correlation JuddgementDay ;)

I remebered last year how much Marshall shite me up the wall. I also remembered how much I was burning seeing English to huge every week when I was eyeing him off all of preseason 2022.

Screenshot_20230403_185913_Chrome.jpg

Didn't make the same mistake this year. The only line I really haven't thought about trading (except for a moment of rage with Darcy).

Just started ten days off work, so plenty of time to absorb selections this evening and plan my trades tomorrow without pesky work getting in the way.
Relax Self Care GIF by Razer

Shows how good this season is….
No posts in this thread since the start of the month!
Loser GIF
Yep the "vents and regrets" thread is always busier than the "nailed it" thread.

It's the nature of the game.

Or we're all sad sacks :(

Wanted to trade my POD Newcombe after a horrible Easter Monday round.

Decided to retain him due to Will Day missing two weeks, hoping his CBA's would go up.

Has pumped out 121 and 114 in the past two weeks. Also has scores of 99 and 106. Was an awkward starting price at $478k but so far I'm calling it a success. Will need a re-evaluation once Day returns for a couple of games though.

Wanted to trade my POD Newcombe after a horrible Easter Monday round.

Decided to retain him due to Will Day missing two weeks, hoping his CBA's would go up.

Has pumped out 121 and 114 in the past two weeks. Also has scores of 99 and 106. Was an awkward starting price at $478k but so far I'm calling it a success. Will need a re-evaluation once Day returns for a couple of games though.
Day's return, more likely to affect Worpel's output

Day's return, more likely to affect Worpel's output

Possible. Duke was playing a lot more forward minutes in rounds 3 and 4 however before Days suspension.

Odd problem to have for a team on the bottom of the ladder when you have a midfield of Newcombe, Nash and Worpel all in terrific form and you need to find a way to squeeze Will Day back in there.

Liam Stocker.

Yeah, that's the highlight.

sleepy-baby.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridley > Stewart prior to last round was pretty fortunate timing. I dont know if im a genius though....a genius would've dumped Ridley after 2-3 games while i held him for as long as possible. Still, it was the difference between an about average score and an atrocious score last round.

At least you didn't miss out on a Big score for that round you didn't have him

Wait A Second Season 3 GIF by The Office
was tempted this week to roughie pickett back in as well for the same round, same double roughie manouvere, but im content not going down that path ....pickett scored a bazzilion that week as well

unless of course a badge is involved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back