News 2023 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to an article on AFL.com (that mentioned the Petty injury), Clarry is expected to be back this round. Wahoo!!!!!

This could be my first round at full premo since the Clarry injury, after i use my last trade on Naicos
A mate of mine that is mates with Clarry was with him last week. He said it doesn't feel much better than when he originally did it, he's not happy with the club.

Melic-IN lets hope so.

Lewis Melican is going to be a test to play this weekend. He has completed his hamstring rehabilitation and has ticked off every marker we need him to complete. He will train fully this week and will look to be available to play on the weekend.

Bit of chatter in the twitterverse today that Lachie Neale is in doubt this weekend. Not training fully apparently. I'm already screwed. Even more screwed if he's out.

Bit of chatter in the twitterverse today that Lachie Neale is in doubt this weekend. Not training fully apparently. I'm already screwed. Even more screwed if he's out.
He's named to play, "not training fully" doesn't really mean anything imo. Plenty of players on managed loads at this stage of the season.

That said, I've got trades so bring on the carnage if true :p

Didn't you go the triple Roughy with the great man, or was that Lycett and Forget?
These kids today frothing themselves off the back of a garden variety Single Rough have a lot to learn.
Hope the crafties are going down well🍺
*en Lycett dont remind me :rainbow:

Actually wouldn’t mind this. Both me and my opponent have him and I have Mills/Hewett with one on the bench that I can’t loop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Against my boss in prelim who is ranked about #200 overall and I've not been able to quite beat all year.

We have only about 4 unique players between our squads.

Two of them are Libba and Doc for him.

Happy Seann William Scott GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back