News 2023 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to Macrae, he was averaging 110 up until Round 14. Fair effort by the guy considering his dimwit coach plonked him at HF & on the bench for 70% of his playing time.
This is true but he now has an average of 99, 5 round average of 80 and a 3 round average of 64 at a crucial time of the year for many unfortunately.

Quite a few jumped on after his hit streak mid year. Turned to 💩 quickly.

This is true but he now has an average of 99, 5 round average of 80 and a 3 round average of 64 at a crucial time of the year for many unfortunately.

Quite a few jumped on after his hit streak mid year. Turned to 💩 quickly.
Yeah the last 2 weeks have been rough, his lowest score before that was 81. Pretty good for a FWD. No doubt we all expected more from him this year but… Bevo!

I have so much respect for Macca, been SC royalty and first picked every year for me. I hope he can bounce back hard next year.

Well put a line through my Grand finals. Ta McCrae but maybe Fletch sparks and scores 100 this weekend.

Will take the small profit and move on to next year.

Yeah the last 2 weeks have been rough, his lowest score before that was 81. Pretty good for a FWD. No doubt we all expected more from him this year but… Bevo!

I have so much respect for Macca, been SC royalty and first picked every year for me. I hope he can bounce back hard next year.
Yep no doubt been quality for a long time.

When you add his poor recent form on top of ring a Titch and mills owners it’s grim viewing ha.

I think that was fair ....McCartin was going for the ball
I think he should have got one at least. Only for the simple fact of Mellican getting a game in GF week.

Mansell got 4 weeks for something similar. Absolute joke.
The fact is we all have little idea how the AFL will react to bumps, from one week to the next ......I'm sure it's a vibe thing

the-castle-the-vibe.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruised toe apparently.

What a soft utensil.

I'm quite keen on him next year but he's racking up more random injuries than possessions
He'll break your heart.

So, Grand Final week and so far I have lost:

Macrae (Thanks to Yeo)
Yeo (Thanks to Macrae)
LDU (WTF - Headed to the Never again List)

Meanwhile Sam Walsh

fall help GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back