Injury 2023 Injury report

Remove this Banner Ad

With us, it's always somebody important. None (almost none) of the more and less ordinary players ever get injured. The promising ones always get injured too, which largely explains why they are 'promising' rather than 'proven'.
That’s because anyone who plays for Collingwood is be definition “extraordinary”!

Why not McInnes for De Goey? The commentators were raving about his game last week. Or Allan? Both played as mids last week.
McInnes is not ready for midfield minutes yet, his tank isn't quite there - though I do think he should be gearing towards more midfield minutes through the off & preseason.

Macrae ahead of Allan because Macrae is better at VFL level and a more mature body.

Yeah, had 25 disposals, 7 tackles, 6 clearances
Macrae arrives at the club for training

Shirley Manson Glasses GIF by Garbage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not McInnes for De Goey? The commentators were raving about his game last week. Or Allan? Both played as mids last week.
I wouldn’t have a problem with McInnes coming in as a forward. If JDG misses then Adams takes his mid minutes alongside Lipinski. McInnes showed much more than the other possible options to fill that void. I know his name has since come up, but I wouldn’t be turning to Macrae. If not McInnes I’d go with Allan.

Sounds different to me but I ain’t no medical expert. It does say “deep” which would line up with a corkie perhaps. Never heard a corkie be referred to as a strain myself. But maybe that’s the technical term

Nope!

Theres an episode of joe rogan where he interviews Mel Gibson about his old man's recovery with stem cells. Crazy stuff. He was 90, completely stuffed and this stuff was like injecting youth into him. Just saying.

That’s two totally level-headed, completely reliable individuals you’ve cited there.

So Bobby and JDG definitely out. Moore too of course.
Ryan definitely in
Steele and Noble been cleared so Steele is an in.

Glad we don't HAVE to win this game. I still think we need to win though so we show we can beat Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back