Injury 2023 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the injury news...

This may actually be a relatively current photo of Rohan - unlike on Monday where he was on double crutches at the MM celebrations, he's on no crutches tonight at our AFLW match

1693643403775.png

Back to the injury news...

This may actually be a relatively current photo of Rohan - unlike on Monday where he was on double crutches at the MM celebrations, he's on no crutches tonight at our AFLW match

View attachment 1792483

That's promising. Hopefully he's now able to participate in a solid pre-season.

That's promising. Hopefully he's now able to participate in a solid pre-season.

I first saw the photo on our AFLW channels last night with the caption, "look who's reporting for duty" and I assumed it was an old photo as surely you don't go from ankle surgery one week, double crutches on Monday and then nothing by Thursday

But that seems to be what's happened - no noticeable limp or even moon boot

Hoping that's a real positive on things

I first saw the photo on our AFLW channels last night with the caption, "look who's reporting for duty" and I assumed it was an old photo as surely you don't go from ankle surgery one week, double crutches on Monday and then nothing by Thursday

But that seems to be what's happened - no noticeable limp or even moon boot

Hoping that's a real positive on things

It seems to be remarkable progress indeed, but if it's the case we won't argue!

It seems to be remarkable progress indeed, but if it's the case we won't argue!

Alternatively, he's yet to have surgery but I thought it was reported he already had it

Is he standing next to the new mystery mid?

Maybe…

He’s taken up a role for the start of the off-season as a development coach without AFLW team

Did I miss Bews being injured?

I think I just saw a Insta (but now can’t find it) which suggests he had surgery this week.

I have a confession to make.

I missed a game this season as i was drunk, hungover and had a slight hammy complaint.

I wasnt listed on the injury report.

Ill do better with my injury reporting next season.

GO Catters

too soon? :p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back