Injury 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Given he was in the race at Adelaide when the boys finished the game I think indiscretion is highly unlikely.

Suspect they don’t know the extent of it or his season is pretty much over and doesn’t really matter.

More important things to get outraged about I think.
I'm not outraged Masey.
They need to be a little more open with us (me) & it's not so much just this Buller lack of info I'm too concerned about.
Yes he did look all smiles & no doubt there is nothing sinister here.
If it's a calf, it's a calf.
If it's a week, it's a week.
If it's next year, it's next year.
Give us some info.

I'm not outraged Masey.
They need to be a little more open with us (me) & it's not so much just this Buller lack of info I'm too concerned about.
Yes he did look all smiles & no doubt there is nothing sinister here.
If it's a calf, it's a calf.
If it's a week, it's a week.
If it's next year, it's next year.
Give us some info.

Last edited:
Has anyone checked in on Tom McCartin’s shoulder after McAdam ran into it last weekend?

Retirement announcement last game?
( insert Spanish guy from video)

"Bwahaha.... Sam says he is looking forward to a 2 year contract extension.... Bwahaha... Says his rehab has gone well .... Manager is sorting the details... Bwahaha..."

PLAYERINJURYESTIMATED RETURN
Jack Buller TBC TBC
Justin McInerney Calf Test
Tom Papley Hamstring Test
Sam Reid Hamstring Season
Marc Sheather Foot Season
Angus Sheldrick Ankle Season
Cooper Vickery Foot TBC
Updated: August 29, 2023

Early prognosis​

Despite a physically intense clash against Melbourne, the Swans had no new injuries. Papley was close to facing the Demons but wasn't risked, giving him every chance of being ready for the elimination final. McInerney should also be close after being a test for round 24. - Howard Kimber

Am I right in thinking that if McInerney was a "test" for the Melbourne game that it's just the injury healing rather than match fitness being the issue for him? Cause if he wasn't match fit wouldn't he have just been ruled out to begin with so he could return via the VFL instead?

Edit: Oh there is no VFL. D'oh!

Am I right in thinking that if McInerney was a "test" for the Melbourne game that it's just the injury healing rather than match fitness being the issue for him? Cause if he wasn't match fit wouldn't he have just been ruled out to begin with so he could return via the VFL instead?

Edit: Oh there is no VFL. D'oh!
Saw McInerney and another player on this list (not Papley or Reid) doing some laps of Tramway pre-game on Sunday. He'll be in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back