Game Day 2023 Jack Dyer Medal Live 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

what I reckon the best and fairest results show, is that players like kamdyn and jack G have been playing team roles. similar to probably what the chaos king did. with a new coach and game plan it will be interesting to see how they play new roles next year. I'm sure yze won't be looking at them with their premiership performing roles tainting his selection of the team.

Surprised Dusty came 2nd after playing majority forward first half of the season. No doubt would have won if played mid all year.
TT had a great first season and a deserving winner.
Short didn't poll well considering he's won one before and was good when he played.
No doubt Kamdyn polled for unselfishly running up and down the wing covering defensively for the mids.
No Jack Ross in the top 20 wow.

Surprised Dusty came 2nd after playing majority forward first half of the season. No doubt would have won if played mid all year.
Not necessarily, B&F's are not midfielder awards like the Brownlow. It takes into account whatever role a player is assigned.

If you'd said Dusty might've won if he'd been at full fitness all season then that I'd be onboard with.

FFS...this guy is as relevant as Neil Mitchell...a paid shrill!
A whining whinging Doom sayer!
Totally focused on the Tigers elderly stars for a lazy comparison with other developing sides younger players...his effort marked as failure!!!
Completely ignored the Tigers VFL up and coming younger players for the same said comparison...his sheet effort marked as fail!!!
Ignored comparing the RFC with other similar sides as the Wobbles and Scatters...his sheet effort mark as failure!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back