Expect to finish in the 8
Cats, Demons, Tigers

Fighting for a top 8 spot
Lions, Blues, Swans, Pies, Dogs, Dockers, Port

Next Level
Crows, Bombers, Suns Saints, Eagles

Then
Giants, Roos, Hawks

If picking one side to possibly slide, it's the Lions. One side that could be the biggest riser, Crows
Wowee.

None of your top 3 picks finished top 4; two of them missed the Top 8.

Astute judge.

How about you share your Ladder Prediction?

I did teams in a range, but we aren't talking about me or any other poster, only you that's bragging, largely of failed predictions

Your pretty spreadsheet isn't analysis of predictions, it's outcome based

But, sure you could detail each teams predicted finishing position analysis

Let's start with Carlton, what was your analysis to predict an 11th place finish?

How does Arr0w's prediction take away from one's own being shithouse?

Strange deflection, but predictable from someone who exists on here simply to troll.
Maybe you can find me a Ladder Prediction in this thread that was more accurate than mine, remembering there are 18 teams in the competition.

Just one will do the job.

Go.

Maybe you can find me a Ladder Prediction in this thread that was more accurate than mine, remembering there are 18 teams in the competition.

Just one will do the job.

Go.

Are you trying to come across as pathetic?

This is sad, even for you Fudgey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, now that the trade period is done and dusted, I can't see how the ladder can be any different to this:

1. Collingwood
2. Brisbane
3. Geelong
4. Port Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. Melbourne
7. Western Bulldogs
8. Fremantle
9. Richmond
10. Gold Coast
11. Carlton
12. St Kilda
13. Adelaide
14. Essendon
15. GWS
16. West Coast
17. North Melbourne
18. Hawthorn

Difficult to nail down a ladder, so more in a range, but somewhat in order

Expect to finish in the 8
Cats, Demons, Tigers

Fighting for a top 8 spot
Lions, Blues, Swans, Pies, Dogs, Dockers, Port

Next Level
Crows, Bombers, Suns Saints, Eagles

Then
Giants, Roos, Hawks

If picking one side to possibly slide, it's the Lions. One side that could be the biggest riser, Crows

OK. Let me do some analysis on the two posts you've referenced...

EDIT: Results are in:
View attachment 1804837

Pretty sure I get extra points for nailing three of the top four, including the Top 2 in order.

So keep looking, and find me a better prediction.

Actually Fadge, 6 of my top 10 made finals, you only 5 of your top 10

Difference being Carlton😁

Yep. Only you could conclude that your Ladder Prediction was more accurate than mine, despite the fact you failed to even do a Ladder Prediction.
Well your old mate Corn Cobbers had Carlton at 13th so it just proves how one's hatred for such a club can make predictions so clouded it's not even funny

Oh.

I thought this was a 'Ladder Prediction' thread, not a 'Pick 10 teams you think will make the finals and see how many make it' thread.

Let me check....

View attachment 1808326

Hmmm. I was right. Again.
This is actually the dick measuring thread, or so the last few pages would suggest anyway

Well your old mate Corn Cobbers had Carlton at 13th so it just proves how one's hatred for such a club can make predictions so clouded it's not even funny
Yes, at the mid point of the season it seemed we had both in fact over rated Carlton.

There was so little between the mob of teams that finished 5th and 13th, those of us that had Carlton outside the top 8 weren't too far off the mark.

Meanwhile, posters the likes of our friend Arr0w told us to bookmark his post that stated Collingwood wouldn't make the top 4. Collingwood then go on to finish a game and percentage clear on top, and had top 4 secured with 7 rounds remaining!

Yes, at the mid point of the season it seemed we had both in fact over rated Carlton.

There was so little between the mob of teams that finished 5th and 13th, those of us that had Carlton outside the top 8 weren't too far off the mark.

Meanwhile, posters the likes of our friend Arr0w told us to bookmark his post that stated Collingwood wouldn't make the top 4. Collingwood then go on to finish a game and percentage clear on top, and had top 4 secured with 7 rounds remaining!
Imagine my ladder predictor being more accurate than yours, glad you dug it up for me Fadge

Can't be bothered doing a spreadsheet though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back