List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be interesting to see if this happens. Hayward would be a good pick up. In a performing forward line like ours, like McAdam I think he will be able to find space as the defence focuses on the likes of Thilthorpe, Fogarty and Walker.

Provided we can get Hayward cheap enough. a 2nd rounder is probably a fair price. Is about to his prime, played over 100 games. IS around a 30 goal a year forward. Would help Rankine and Rachele.
If the 3 way with Grundy Hayward McAdam happens I think we’re topping up the swans to make it work

If we’re not getting the GC pick (or have excess 2nd rounder still) then I could see McAdam and a 2nd rounder going out with Hayward and F3 coming back

So who decides when to pile-on ? .....just take the info in the same vein as all the other talk ....you know, Petty, Cox, Chol, Hayward, Redman, and the other players discussed as if they're already on the plane to ADEL

No-one has the right to determine who's right or wrong
No one frigging piled on, we all just asked for clarification! Still none forthcoming!

No one frigging piled on, we all just asked for clarification! Still none forthcoming!
Jenny, do you notice that Crow2Crow is nowhere to be seen? It’s probably because he was met with angst and condescension. I’d leave too. And it happens whenever someone who might not have cred on the board comes along with a intel/rumour. I’m not pointing fingers directly at you by the way. A lot of respect for what you contribute to this board. Just think we can all go about it differently sometimes. Some will call it over the top. That’s cool, each to their own.

Yes thats right. Adelaide Crows players choose which jumper numbers they want so they can emulate their heroes in the Kenilworth C grade.
lol dude, you may need to rethink this. If you are going to burn someone, make sure you have at least understood the post properly. It was obvious the conversation was around the fans attitude to numbers. Now I guess you kind of come across as a fool.

Jenny, do you notice that Crow2Crow is nowhere to be seen? It’s probably because he was met with angst and condescension. I’d leave too. And it happens whenever someone who might not have cred on the board comes along with a intel/rumour. I’m not pointing fingers directly at you by the way. A lot of respect for what you contribute to this board. Just think we can all go about it differently sometimes. Some will call it over the top. That’s cool, each to their own.

are you saying c2c is Redhorse? Or TMSKS ? And he left due to the criticism and scrutiny regarding his “intel”

or is he Alex and he’s just having a laugh?

lol dude, you may need to rethink this. If you are going to burn someone, make sure you have at least understood the post properly. It was obvious the conversation was around the fans attitude to numbers. Now I guess you kind of come across as a fool.
Oh sorry. Your point was that the Crows players will think about what the fans think about the jumper they used to worth playing down at Kenilworth. My mistake. I simply thought your post was stupid when I mistaken and it was simply dumb.

Oh sorry. Your point was that the Crows players will think about what the fans think about the jumper they used to worth playing down at Kenilworth. My mistake. I simply thought your post was stupid when I mistaken and it was simply dumb.

Had nothing to do with crows players. it was fan attitude only. I suggest you read the whole conversation.

PS i apologise for my tone of my previous response. like your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are you saying c2c is Redhorse? Or TMSKS ? And he left due to the criticism and scrutiny regarding his “intel”

or is he Alex and he’s just having a laugh?
Or all of the above...

Can you translate that for those of us who don't know where you are referring to? Olympic Boulevard in Adelaide? Melbourne? Mars? And whats Petty being in a moonboot and being sighted at said Olympic Boulevard got to do with him not being at Melbourne next year???
Sorry in Melbourne last night in his moon boot. Lets just say the body language and how he was acting in relation to the rest of the group and them to him was odd. ps Grundy wasnt even there so he is already out the door.

The pile on crow2crow is why I can’t stand this board sometimes. Someone comes with intel and people just get rude. This is why we never get any juicy rumours (which actually makes the board interesting for once) — because everyone is too scared of the condescending backlash. pull your heads in or get lost.
Dont worry I dont give a crap what they write. Unlike them I go to almost every crows game and yes I do see a lot of stuff because we live inner city melbourne where the players live and hangout. they also say a lot of stuff in public they shouldn't.

If the 3 way with Grundy Hayward McAdam happens I think we’re topping up the swans to make it work

If we’re not getting the GC pick (or have excess 2nd rounder still) then I could see McAdam and a 2nd rounder going out with Hayward and F3 coming back
I tend to agree with you on that one with hayward being a lot younger than the other two

Dont worry I dont give a crap what they write. Unlike them I go to almost every crows game and yes I do see a lot of stuff because we live inner city melbourne where the players live and hangout. they also say a lot of stuff in public they shouldn't.
We don’t play too many games in Melbourne these days. Do you fly over to AO often?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back