List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Harmes smashing an apricot slice and knitting a Crows beanie at Olympic Dam so he is Adelaide bound. No pile on please.

Just an update on the Harmes situation for everyone. Apparently Goodwin has been calling him Jimbo in public even though he knows he prefers James, or Jimmy at a stretch. May stole one of his knitting needles too and then kept shuffling around to keep him at an awkward angle to the group. Don't expect him to be there next year. I've been to at least 8 Crows games this year too so I know what I'm talking about.

Just an update on the Harmes situation for everyone. Apparently Goodwin has been calling him Jimbo in public even though he knows he prefers James, or Jimmy at a stretch. May stole one of his knitting needles too and then kept shuffling around to keep him at an awkward angle to the group. Don't expect him to be there next year. I've been to at least 8 Crows games this year too so I know what I'm talking about.

Just remember, people have been laughed at for bringing what they've heard or know first hand to the page, only to be proved correct. He also never said Petty was going to be at the Crows. Petty maybe simply delisted if they can't put him in the Crows deal.

But I do get it, its offseason fun, hope C2C takes it with the fun its intended.

Let me flip a coin.

Haywards a better option for immediate results. However Petty at 23yo at his height, could prove to be a master stroke in creating a long term tall forward line post Tex. The issue is with Petty is its guess work. It would be like just getting another Elliot and hoping he comes to the party. Based on this alone, Hayward stays the far better option as a seasoned and experienced player. Would make an immediate impact on our forward line.

And why cant you repeat the language you heard?

was there a lot of swear words?

was it offensive?

was it in a different language to english?

what does this even mean?..

why cant you repeat exactly what was said and simply leave the identities of those involved out of it?

Because he doesn’t want to break the confidence of the conversation he overheard in the street, lest the people he eavesdropped on refuse to talk loudly around him if he ever he walks past them again at a random point in the future

Gotta protect the source. 😂😂

Wait, what?

He has a friggin contract and is a gun player

Im not saying he doesnt have potential. He has never played a full season and kicked a total of 19 goals with 12 being his best haul in a season. at 23 anything could happen. When I said what you quoted I thought he was older. I hadn't looked at his bio to be fair.

Im not saying he doesnt have potential. He has never played a full season and kicked a total of 19 goals with 12 being his best haul in a season. at 23 anything could happen. When I said what you quoted I thought he was older. I hadn't looked at his bio to be fair.
Of course he doesn’t kick more goals, he spends 90% of his time on defence

Of course he doesn’t kick more goals, he spends 90% of his time on defence

I've always known him as a forward. Never seen him in defence. Hard to watch Crows games let alone everyone else where I am. Didnt watch Melbourne at all this year though. If he plays defence for us, could be a good thing. Especially if Doedee goes and with Murray out of the side for awhile. At 23yo he can be anything.

And why cant you repeat the language you heard?

was there a lot of swear words?

was it offensive?

was it in a different language to english?

what does this even mean?..

why cant you repeat exactly what was said and simply leave the identities of those involved out of it?
i have said enough. why are you so interested if you don't believe what I told you?

Haywards a better option for immediate results. However Petty at 23yo at his height, could prove to be a master stroke in creating a long term tall forward line post Tex. The issue is with Petty is its guess work. It would be like just getting another Elliot and hoping he comes to the party. Based on this alone, Hayward stays the far better option as a seasoned and experienced player. Would make an immediate impact on our forward line.
agree that petty is risk reward. i think the injury is far worse than has been reported from having seen him close up this week as I said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have said enough. why are you so interested if you don't believe what I told you?
People want to believe, but what you're providing (or omitting) is what makes your story sound contrived.

If you posted what you heard, it would go a long way to removing the doubt about your interaction, and help keep this thread on track. As it is, posters are rightfully questioning your intel as on the face of it, it doesn't stack up. If you're worried about posting nasty words in the forum, I'm sure there are ways in which you could describe what was said without compromising your values.

As it stands, I have to ask you what does Beau Waters' mum have to say about it! ;)

Just remember, people have been laughed at for bringing what they've heard or know first hand to the page, only to be proved correct. He also never said Petty was going to be at the Crows. Petty maybe simply delisted if they can't put him in the Crows deal.

But I do get it, its offseason fun, hope C2C takes it with the fun its intended.

Well, actually he kinda did .. even went with a bit of upper case to emphasise it

Petty is still contracted, and injured. He isn't being delisted.

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 6.28.30 am.png

I disagree.

Most wanted clarification of ' I saw him in a moonboot on Olympic Boulevard ' and how that translates to ' he is coming to the Crows '

If he re-stated ' I am confident Petty is coming to the Crows ' people might ask on what basis but mostly left it alone

We love the info but don't try and be clever with it or you will be asked to clarify
Yes thank you the Grey man , that is what majority of us were wanting clarification ,but we got bombarded. with the sarcastic gee I am funny posts .
That as previous poster stated stops posters from wanting to post a rumour.
Much as love Petty just don't see we can recruit another defender to sit a good part of season on the bench with virtually the rest of our defence.
Personally believe Swallow would add so much to our team if that was possible.

Who said I dont believe you?..

You need to understand that when you put a rumour up and dont provide detail people are gonna ask you for it..

And if that “detail” seems a little bit strange they are gonna push you for more..

At this point reading your comments it sounds like you’ve seen dees players in public, and also maybe overheard a conversation, and from this you’ve come to the conclusion that Petty is gone.. correct?

Now.. if it was me that observed this and overheard something I’d be straight in here to tell everyone with every detail I could..

Time, date, exactly what was said and exactly who and what I saw..

If these buffoon players wanna discuss this in a public place loud enough for the public around them to hear.. then they cant really care too much about the info getting out can they. So I’d share it!

What you’ve done is put up some cryptic s**t that has left us all with more questions which you’ve answered with further cryptic s**t..

Stop beating around the bush…. Tell us exactly what you heard and saw man!!!!..

Or we’re not gonna believe you and just assume your full of it and just looking for attention.

Who said I dont believe you?..

You need to understand that when you put a rumour up and dont provide detail people are gonna ask you for it..

And if that “detail” seems a little bit strange they are gonna push you for more..

At this point reading your comments it sounds like you’ve seen dees players in public, and also maybe overheard a conversation, and from this you’ve come to the conclusion that Petty is gone.. correct?

Now.. if it was me that observed this and overheard something I’d be straight in here to tell everyone with every detail I could..

Time, date, exactly what was said and exactly who and what I saw..

If these buffoon players wanna discuss this in a public place loud enough for the public around them to hear.. then they cant really care too much about the info getting out can they. So I’d share it!

What you’ve done is put up some cryptic s**t that has left us all with more questions which you’ve answered with further cryptic s**t..

Stop beating around the bush…. Tell us exactly what you heard and saw man!!!!..

Or we’re not gonna believe you and just assume your full of it and just looking for attention.

Buying a puppy would suffice.

Update on the Brennan Cox intel I was given, seems with Pick 4 being gettable thats where most of the focus is aimed at, along with the potential Hayward deal
Towards end of trade period depending on how our cards play out (eg. Burgess as cover) and what future draft collateral we end up with we may still pull the trigger this year with a future first etc..
Otherwise he'll come as a RFA next year 100%

Dont worry I dont give a crap what they write. Unlike them I go to almost every crows game and yes I do see a lot of stuff because we live inner city melbourne where the players live and hangout. they also say a lot of stuff in public they shouldn't.
How was the move to Victoria Alex? Still in education or oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back