List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update on the Brennan Cox intel I was given, seems with Pick 4 being gettable thats where most of the focus is aimed at, along with the potential Hayward deal
Towards end of trade period depending on how our cards play out (eg. Burgess as cover) and what future draft collateral we end up with we may still pull the trigger this year with a future first etc..
Otherwise he'll come as a RFA next year 100%
So the Hayward thing is real?

Update on the Brennan Cox intel I was given, seems with Pick 4 being gettable thats where most of the focus is aimed at, along with the potential Hayward deal
Towards end of trade period depending on how our cards play out (eg. Burgess as cover) and what future draft collateral we end up with we may still pull the trigger this year with a future first etc..
Otherwise he'll come as a RFA next year 100%
Recent article was saying Freo are already trying to get Cox to extend and will be tabling a big deal to him.

Recent article was saying Freo are already trying to get Cox to extend and will be tabling a big deal to him.
Mail I have says very unlikely he stays, will be ongoing saga next year ultimately ending with us signing him (unless Freo cash in this trade period )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back