Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m happy to keep track of all picks going forward.

Rockford Unknown Caller

If you are happy with that tag me in trades and I’ll make a thread and keep it up to date. Whoever does this should probably post create the trade thread and they can update the OP with trades and a pick tracker.
Reckon its a safe bet to say the job is yours bud, no one ever turns down help in such things ;)

FYI I PMed Rockford earlier in the week. He said he’ll look to set up a new list management thread soon. He‘s just been extremely busy at the moment.

I’m happy to keep track of all picks going forward.

Rockford Unknown Caller

If you are happy with that tag me in trades and I’ll make a thread and keep it up to date. Whoever does this should probably post create the trade thread and they can update the OP with trades and a pick tracker.
Thanks for volunteering WSG. I did think about it, but I'm likely to be overseas for 2 to 3 months next year, so could be a bit awkward trying to keep up with trades. Looking forward to next year.

Yo,

Is this correct?

Mostly confirming that Drew23 finished 3rd after losing 2nd prelim and Northern Dogs finished 4th after losing 1st prelim

I’ve updated all of the 2023 and 2024 picks by round but for 2023 I’ll list pick numbers but want to make sure draft order is right.

1. Deft Touch
2. Deadly Darcy
3. Junkyard Jackals
4. Warburton Wombats
5. Croxton Roosters
6. Flat Track Kings
7. Tenderwarriors
8. Lolern Bulldogs FFC
9. Albury Lightning
10. Tutty's Tributes
11. Puppy Power
12. Dynamos
13. Raiders
14. Geelong West Sparrows

Pending I’m correct with above all 2023 and 2024 picks are ready to go.

I think we can keep posting trades in this thread as normal but just tag me and I’ll have a seperate draft and trade tracker thread. The reason is it will keep the discussion about trades ect going.

It won’t be a fancy spreadsheet so I can update and edit pretty quickly. However because I’ve only just started there may have been something posted the last year that I’ve missed.

Yo,

Is this correct?

Mostly confirming that Drew23 finished 3rd after losing 2nd prelim and Northern Dogs finished 4th after losing 1st prelim

I’ve updated all of the 2023 and 2024 picks by round but for 2023 I’ll list pick numbers but want to make sure draft order is right.

1. Deft Touch
2. Deadly Darcy
3. Junkyard Jackals
4. Warburton Wombats
5. Croxton Roosters
6. Flat Track Kings
7. Tenderwarriors
8. Lolern Bulldogs FFC
9. Albury Lightning
10. Tutty's Tributes
11. Puppy Power
12. Dynamos
13. Raiders
14. Geelong West Sparrows
Missing the part where everyone traded me their first-round picks in exchange for my 5th-rounder.

FYI I PMed Rockford earlier in the week. He said he’ll look to set up a new list management thread soon. He‘s just been extremely busy at the moment.
Life has been very hectic unfortunately. I will eventually get around to it, but if anyone else with more time wants to set up the thread, please be my guest. My ability to keep the lists updated etc.. during the off season as trades are done is probably going to be reflective of how available I've been to get the thread setup initially too.

Life has been very hectic unfortunately. I will eventually get around to it, but if anyone else with more time wants to set up the thread, please be my guest. My ability to keep the lists updated etc.. during the off season as trades are done is probably going to be reflective of how available I've been to get the thread setup initially too.

If you can let me know who finished 3rd this season I’ll set up a new thread this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockford
Unknown Caller
Northern Dogs
Drew23
KissKiss
flaps
Zim^zuM
tenderwarrior
The_Big_Ship
Bowski
deeman87
Deadly Darcy

2024 thread is live and ready to go.

Tag me in any trades for this upcoming season and PM yours lists from the end of 2023 including your delistings.

I’ve included a trade and pick tracker in OP so all information you need is in one thread.

Get your trade blocks up and running.
You are a legend, thanks for getting this organised. Have been feeling a lot of guilt that I haven't got it sorted yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back