Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2 disposals flaps , I hope they don't find any missing on review. You were closing the gap every game and Jesse hogan let you down big time.

Meant to post this ahead of Finals starting too.. I'll update as Finals progress:

Draft positions

1. Deft Touch
2. Deadly Darcy
3. Junkyard Jackals
4. Warburton Wombats
5. Croxton Roosters
6. Flat Track Kings
7. Tenderwarriors
8. Lolern Bulldogs FFC
9. Albury Lightning
10. Tutty's Tributes
11. TBD
12. TBD
13. TBD
14. TBD
Updated.

Commiserations KissKiss and flaps and congrats to Drew23 and Northern Dogs. No easy games in Finals, flaps pipped by 2 kicks.. with Jesse Hogan only taking a solitary kick for the game. Prelims next weekend!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see it now, Kozzie with 1 kick, 1 FA at quarter time when FA is one of the cats that could decide it if my team were going to find a way through. Duggan and Bont did their best, but the Dees players I've got are trying to out-insipid each other :D

WD Rockford & Jordie :rainbow::rainbow::fire::fire:

How many GF is this in a row for u RF?
Only 2nd one in a row.. TW took me out in the Prelim the year before that.

Commiserations Drew23 and Northern Dogs - great seasons both. Drew has a list that just keeps going and finding a way to challenge in Finals. I'll update picks for you both on the list soon. Should be Drew gets 11th and Northern Dogs gets 12th pick, unless I'm mistaken and then it'll be the other way around :D

Good luck Jordie_tackles - I'm a little conflicted as I'd really like to see you win a Flag, just not at my expense. Go Raiders! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back