Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks everyone, commiserations Drew23 as Rockford said your team seems to peak this time of year.

My first Grandfinal so we will see how I go, Rockford is definitely the benchmark and hits nearly every category hard.
Saw during the week that Geelong have sent Cameron off for surgery.. and De Goey is back for the Pies. Going to take a big effort.

Nick Larkey single-handedly posting a points total that'll probably be higher than my whole team manage :D

For real wtf is this. I all but had my gf won, stupidly played him rather than banking Harris Andrews' 8 marks & 10 kicks and Salem has played his worst half I've ever seen. All my Dee's guys had poor half and suddenly I might choke this.
Genuine 50/50 for me between him or Saad. Was leaning towards Saad because of later start time. Any chance on kicks has evaporated.

Congrats Jordie_tackles - beyond doubt I think. Well deserved. I'm disappointed that I "quit" on my team after the Salem crap. Had plans to take Freddie's score and bench Brown, but I don't think there were any machinations or combinations which saw me get up in the GF. Welcome to the club ;)
Wow thanks Rockford

Pretty incredible feeling, I have been trying hard for a number of years and just never seemed to be able to close the gap or come up with the right combination.

But I guess this is finally it, so much comes down to injuries and selection which largely fell my way,

Really pleased to finally be a premiership coach.

Thanks to everyone in the league past and present, it is a league which has given me a lot of enjoyment and I think we have a great highly competitive group of coaches.

Would have loved to have provided some more commentary during the week and finals but was just to superstitious for that. I don’t know why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow thanks Rockford

Pretty incredible feeling, I have been trying hard for a number of years and just never seemed to be able to close the gap or come up with the right combination.

But I guess this is finally it, so much comes down to injuries and selection which largely fell my way,

Really pleased to finally be a premiership coach.

Thanks to everyone in the league past and present, it is a league which has given me a lot of enjoyment and I think we have a great highly competitive group of coaches.

Would have loved to have provided some more commentary during the week and finals but was just to superstitious for that. I don’t know why.
Well done Jordie_tackles and comisserations Rockford. Another big season by all. 👏

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back