Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jackals have had a rough 2 seasons and am hoping the BFDL commission will consider 3 first round draft picks given to us to keep the comp competitive will be considered.
Wombats have won a total of around 7-8 games in our 4 seasons in the league, we would like to commission the BFDL for 5 1st round draft picks and 2 2nd round draft picks as priority draft picks to be handed out over the next 2 years in the name of a "fair" and "even" competition. We would like these picks to be at the start of each round but we understand that such a decision may make a few teams slightly disgruntled and thus we are willing to accept that these picks are distributed at the middle and end of each round thus leaving all coaches gruntled rather than disgruntled. We're sure that this is a totally reasonable thing to ask given a priority pick was once handed out to someone at some point in the past.

Wombats have won a total of around 7-8 games in our 4 seasons in the league, we would like to commission the BFDL for 5 1st round draft picks and 2 2nd round draft picks as priority draft picks to be handed out over the next 2 years in the name of a "fair" and "even" competition. We would like these picks to be at the start of each round but we understand that such a decision may make a few teams slightly disgruntled and thus we are willing to accept that these picks are distributed at the middle and end of each round thus leaving all coaches gruntled rather than disgruntled. We're sure that this is a totally reasonable thing to ask given a priority pick was once handed out to someone at some point in the past.

Get your own strategy.

Cheat the salary cap or maybe do some tanking.

Breaking: Heath Chapman has sensationally walked out on the premiers after missing a GF birth and headed straight into a guaranteed starting position at the Jackals.

Geelong West Sparrows trade:
Heath Chapman
Junkyard Jackals trade:
A Future 2nd and Future 3rd round picks (2024 afl draft)

Rockford tenderwarrior
Jordie_tackles

Rockford want me to delist 1 player now or just bulk delist before list lodgement for easier tracking. At the moment I’ve got 46 highly skilled players on my celebrated top 12 list.
Rockford or unknown caller can make a decision but I don’t remember us being struck until final list lodgement dates in the past.

Breaking: Heath Chapman has sensationally walked out on the premiers after missing a GF birth and headed straight into a guaranteed starting position at the Jackals.

Heath Chapman
Junkyard Jackals trade:

Rockford tenderwarrior
Jordie_tackles
Good trade first in best dressed as they say.

I thought he would go about 12-13 in this draft but had no other offers.

Hard to see him go as he is one of this picks that you like straight off the bat, definitely better value for me than Will (plays like a young Goddard) Gould.

Heath Chapman
Junkyard Jackals trade:

Rockford tenderwarrior
Jordie_tackles
Trade you my future 3rd and 4th for him...

Heath Chapman
Junkyard Jackals trade:

Rockford tenderwarrior
Jordie_tackles
So i assume he was unhappy in Geelong and after his end-of-season meeting requested a trade to his home state at the junkyard?

But no in all seriousness, very good get by ur mob, i was very close to trading for Him & a pick to Jordie in the Mills deal but in the end opted for Hayden Young, time will tell whether i made the right call but i was pretty keen on Chapman, just have 0 clue where my list is at atm and what positions i need and dont need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But no in all seriousness, very good get by ur mob, i was very close to trading for Him & a pick to Jordie in the Mills deal but in the end opted for Hayden Young, time will tell whether i made the right call but i was pretty keen on Chapman, just have 0 clue where my list is at atm and what positions i need and dont need.

You don’t need that many ruckman for starters. You already have my offer. :p

Talking of Callum Mills, there is a rumour that he may consider his options after a less than stellar year at the Dogs...

You don’t need that many ruckman for starters. You already have my offer. :p
Reckon ill have 4-5 first rucks next yr if indeed Flynn is traded to WC & Conway breaks into the Geelong team which looks likely. Will almost certainly use one of them to get a gun mid, defender or picks, dont come @ me now though i wont be making any moves til after the trade period and real life national draft are through. Undecided on which rucks ill want to keep apart from Briggs who is my clear long term no1 ruck. Was impressed with TDK in the finals when he tore Melb up, pretty bullish on Conway too and Flynn is pretty good when he's a guaranteed 1st ruck so it'll be a tough call. i'll only be trading one of them as experience tells me that ideally you want 2 good rucks as starters and a good backup in case of injury. But yes we'll talk in time bud, its NBA fantasy season now and as you know football stopped existing 2 weeks ago.

Talking of Callum Mills, there is a rumour that he may consider his options after a less than stellar year at the Dogs...
Super unlucky mate, im very glad i traded him when i did, though im sad that he's gotten injured as i never like to hurt the powerful puppies, just one of those freak things...

Following on from my trade, happy to trade both picks F2 and F3 attached to the Jackals for a late first early second upgrade. Also have all my own future picks which I am happy to trade/upgrade. So F1, F2, F2, F3, F3, F4

Last edited:
I am not sure I will be staying in the league, but regardless somebody else will need to keep track of trades as I am not available to do it anymore.

You are right that it hasn't been updated since December 22.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back