Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone tell me what the draft order is in this league? Not sure what the rule are whether I start with pick 2 (regular season) or 3 (post finals)? Cheers

I think we will need a team effort to get the picks sorted, I might try and start next week one morning.

If we all post what picks we believe we are supposed to have we can go from there pretty easily. Happy to help.

My Picks: P3, P25 (flaps), P35 (TenderWarrior), P45, P59

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, i went through this whole thread, assuming no trades were announced in the other thread, these are all trades made connected to draft picks. Someone needs to volunteer to go get TWs spreadsheet and add it together with the below trades though as my motivation for this task dipped at about page 22. :p

1. wombats send future 3rd to puppy power

2. Deadly Darcy trades Jack Sinclair and 2023 3rd rounder

To

Geelong West Sparrows for

Buku Khamis, 2023 1st and 3rd

3. Deadly Darcy trades Hugh McCluggage and 2023 4th rounder to Puppy Power for Elijah Hewett and 2023 1st rounder.

4. Junkyard Jackals trade Phillips and my 3rd round pick to Albury Lightning for some bloke called Greg ‘Steak Knives’ Clark and flaps 2nd round pick.

Geelong West Sparrows trade:
Heath Chapman
Junkyard Jackals trade:
A Future 2nd and Future 3rd round picks (2024 afl draft)

TRADE ALERT:

Lolern Bulldogs receives Warriors Future 2nd round pick

tenderwarrior receives Lolern Bulldogs pick 33 and 47

Trade Alert

Warriors receive Pick 44 and Pick 54

Junk receives Warriors future 3rd

Wise Guy Sam to confirm

Rockford to add draft picks

TRADE ALERT:
Rockford Raiders trade pick 21 to
Jimmy’s Junk for JJ’s future 2nd round pick.

Rockford
tenderwarrior

Couple of other picks for 2023 here as well.

I thought that was what this was meant to be lol just never happens
This just turned into the main thread and the main thread doesn't get used. Maybe we should make it clear next season that list management thread is for trades/delistings only & the main thread is for discussion.

Well need someone to volunteer to take over keeping track of draft picks given TW stepping down from the role. I would do it but i already have to do PRC & an NBA dynasty league so id prefer to not add a 3rd league of book keeping lol.

Even if we just do it like I do it in PRC or in spreadsheet form, it doesn't really matter but it is a lot easier to trade if its easily viewable what picks everyone has.

I’m happy to keep track of all picks going forward.

Rockford Unknown Caller

If you are happy with that tag me in trades and I’ll make a thread and keep it up to date. Whoever does this should probably post create the trade thread and they can update the OP with trades and a pick tracker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back