List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
I've been researching Brockman since Taylor mentioned he was good I concede he could be a Walters replacement. I think he has a much higher ceiling than I initially thought. Worth a crack for sure.

It's the speed and agility combo - recent players that move like him are Betts and Bolton.
Have to agree. He looks the goods.

Brockman might not hinder this all that much but IMO our biggest priority should be re-signing a very talented group of players that out of contract next season.

Cox, Darcy, Switta, Schultz*, NOD and Walker.

Keeping our best 22 players and hopefully some solid depth players 23-28 in the squad should be the priority. I know you probably need a squad deeper than 28 players but I also think if can’t replace the next 3-4 players on your list in one off season you’ve got problems with recruiting and/or development.

Get these guys signed up reasonably early and then we can start looking at opposition players we can bring in to fill holes in the list.

I've been researching Brockman since Taylor mentioned he was good I concede he could be a Walters replacement. I think he has a much higher ceiling than I initially thought. Worth a crack for sure.

It's the speed and agility combo - recent players that move like him are Betts and Bolton.

I think that if he is to become the player we want him to be, the only time to get him close to cheap will be this off season.

It's the cognitive dissonance I love the most. How do you think Brayshaw is this massive crab yet simultaneously believe he'd net pick 1? Da *?

He's surely doing it ironically now? How could anyone still refuse to acknowledge a good draft choice when they turned out to be an AFLPA MVP?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't he live in Malaysia? I wonder if he still barrack for the suns

He was living in Perth

Met him at Freo oval and Claremont oval

He was a nice enough guy to chat with

I think he liked stiring a few posters up on here and he was definitely a freo fan

I think he struggled a bit trying to earn enough cash so I offered him a bit of help to get some crust. But he said he'd be ok.

He was living in Perth

Met him at Freo oval and Claremont oval

He was a nice enough guy to chat with

I think he liked stiring a few posters up on here and he was definitely a freo fan

I think he struggled a bit trying to earn enough cash so I offered him a bit of help to get some crust. But he said he'd be ok.
You met him once, at Freo Oval and Claremont Oval...

No Way Shock GIF by Apple TV+

I might have a reputation for over-rating the value of our own players but Andrew Brayshaw isn't gettable for pick #1. That is insufficient. Pick #1 and 2024 1st Round pick is in the ball park, but I wouldn't make that trade and neither would any club with the cash to do it.

I might have a reputation for over-rating the value of our own players but Andrew Brayshaw isn't gettable for pick #1. That is insufficient. Pick #1 and 2024 1st Round pick is in the ball park, but I wouldn't make that trade and neither would any club with the cash to do it.
You would only do that if you had just won a couple of premierships and your list was ageing.

Seriously though, what is this anti-Brayshaw thing you got going on?
From drafting, he said he was vanilla and that LDU was the guy, doubled down when Andy was mediocre early days comparing him to Deboer and Conca IIRC.

Had the chance to backpedal when Andy started to show his goods but tripled down and is now stuck either pretending its a joke or going with the "we're all sheep" angle (and I mean literally everyone else not just Freo supporters) as if it was critical thought or something to say Andy is ****. Honestly can't tell which it is anymore.

It's not too late yyou! Come on board and enjoy Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back