List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
Barlow thinks that Shaun Mannagh sits “comfortably” in the best 22 of nearly every club in the league.

I assume 14th place freo fall into that bracket.
So yeah, if we can swap out Hamling at peel for Mannagh at AFL level, that’s a win in my book

I'd take what state league coaches say about their own players with a grain of salt.

At 175cm, it's a firm no in my opinion. We already have more than enough experienced small players, and any more should be youngsters (e.g. Collard) to replace the likes of Walters in a few years time.

I feel like the cut off is a joke though. The most obvious thing has got to be their age when the season starts, or at the very least the age they’ll be turning that year. Using the age that they pass before the first year of their contract even starts makes no sense
whatever Way it’s done there will be examples of players falling just either side of the line that don’t feel right.

if it’s any consolation it’s just a small part of the calculation to give AFL a little bit of wiggle room when they need it.

Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Snuffaluphagus you may like to sticky this post, move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), and perhaps copy to your draft thread.

I'd be surprised if that were true and even more surprised if he chose us over any of the Vic clubs.

Would love him though.
It’s dire reading looking at those two lists. I guess people may feel the same about ours?

But if we could have anyone…
Crows:
Dawson
Fogarty
Raxhele
Rankine
Laird

Bombers:
Merrett
Tsatas
Nic Martin (actually, he’d be one you’d look at if there were trying to offload players)

It’s dire reading looking at those two lists. I guess people may feel the same about ours?

But if we could have anyone…
Crows:
Dawson
Fogarty
Raxhele
Rankine
Laird

Bombers:
Merrett
Tsatas
Nic Martin (actually, he’d be one you’d look at if there were trying to offload players)
Crows have no name players like many of ours in that outsiders don't realise how good they are.

But if I am picking from these two, in order:
Rachele
Rankine
Dawson
Martin
Merrett

Haven't seen Tsatas but I am sure he's good.

Crows have no name players like many of ours in that outsiders don't realise how good they are.

But if I am picking from these two, in order:
Rachele
Rankine
Dawson
Martin
Merrett

Haven't seen Tsatas but I am sure he's good.
Yep. Put tsatas in due to potential.

But once remove “untouchables” you’re probably left with rachele and Martin.

I'd take what state league coaches say about their own players with a grain of salt.

At 175cm, it's a firm no in my opinion. We already have more than enough experienced small players, and any more should be youngsters (e.g. Collard) to replace the likes of Walters in a few years time.
How many do we have that have kicked 6 goals in a game at VFL/WAFL/SANFL level though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back