Memberships 2023 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the 2023 auto renewals start getting taken out? Just remember if you were complementarily upgraded through the covid era you could get stung by the extra price level.

Edit- just read 2 Nov. Disregard!

This morning i have called the HFC membership department about 3 times, an have been waiting for over 40 minutes. I love my Hawks, but this is bad business. Anyone else having these issues?

This morning i have called the HFC membership department about 3 times, an have been waiting for over 40 minutes. I love my Hawks, but this is bad business. Anyone else having these issues?
No, always felt they were great to deal with.

Perhaps just lucky

In the past i have had good service, just this year and it is frustraiting more than anything. Might see if i can make changes online. Not sure i can as i was dd monthly before.

Last edited:
my interstate gold is about $25 more than last year. The email I got said they are continuing the "free" upgrade from Interstate Silver, but that will stop for 2024 - thats when I'll go back to Silver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sticking with the three game GA ticket. I don't attend nearly enough games to fork out for any Reserved seat packages.

2023 will be my 25th year of membership. Much as I hate almost everything about footy nowadays, and am suffering mild trauma from the turmoil currently engulfing the club, I just cannot walk away. :shrug:

Thankfully going back to printed barcoded membership cards.

I like to keep them as a history of my membership of the HFC as well as I find easier than fumbling around on an iphone hoping the silly thing won't turn off before I get through the screening process.

When do the 2023 auto renewals start getting taken out? Just remember if you were complementarily upgraded through the covid era you could get stung by the extra price level.

Edit- just read 2 Nov. Disregard!
I just rang the club and it's been pushed back to 1st December.

Also, the free upgrades apply again for 2023. But won't be free in 2024.

Does anyone know when there might be some announcement re: Tassie sponsorship renewal or non-renewal?

I'm a Hudson club member (Tassie) and the auto renewal date is near end of November.

So us Tasweigens need to know one way or the other before then.

22 Years membership, looks like coming to an end soon.

Does anyone know when there might be some announcement re: Tassie sponsorship renewal or non-renewal?

I'm a Hudson club member (Tassie) and the auto renewal date is near end of November.

give it a few weeks...the new Tassie team announcement will happen shortly, and it will follow that

Yes, I'm also interested to see what happens with my Tassie membership

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, I'm also interested to see what happens with my Tassie membership

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This was posted in Tassie team thread.
Talk is Tassie & North deals may be extended.

b6e9f37f-cc88-4f1c-ac40-5853f7527203-jpeg.1544242

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back