Memberships 2023 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty dumb question but I imagine if anyone knows if there’s an answer to it it will be someone here!

I always buy two memberships, one for myself and one I maintain for a brother who passed away a few years back who was also a passionate hawker. Over the many years of our memberships I have accumulated an alarming number of scarfs, more than I can possibly ever use! There must be folks here with similar stockpiles. Does anyone know if there is a good way to dispose of these? I don’t want to just throw them out because of the waste but I don’t know what else can be done with them other than to keep on collecting them! Seems a waste to dispose of them and just as big a waste to keep producing them for members year after year.

What do you people do to avoid stockpiling these things?!!
I believe they can be donated back to the club. Could be wrong, but I think they use them to help the homeless?

This is a pretty dumb question but I imagine if anyone knows if there’s an answer to it it will be someone here!

I always buy two memberships, one for myself and one I maintain for a brother who passed away a few years back who was also a passionate hawker. Over the many years of our memberships I have accumulated an alarming number of scarfs, more than I can possibly ever use! There must be folks here with similar stockpiles. Does anyone know if there is a good way to dispose of these? I don’t want to just throw them out because of the waste but I don’t know what else can be done with them other than to keep on collecting them! Seems a waste to dispose of them and just as big a waste to keep producing them for members year after year.

What do you people do to avoid stockpiling these things?!!

Sorry to hear about your brother and love the tribute to him.

I ran into a bloke after the 2013 grand final who had sewn a whole bunch of them into a poncho - it was bloody great.

I think also at the start of each season you can donate them to the club and they give them to homeless services from memory

Kennedy club

Gold reserved seat membership up 15%.

Discuss.

I'll discuss - our seats in Gold last season were a disgrace.

For whatever reason MCG staff found it impossible to keep pay-on-the-day GA members from walking in and taking the empty seats - we would often be the only Hawks fans in earshot at a home game, surrounded by oppo fans.

My Silver was better.

We will move this season - anyone got a good area in Gold?

We were in Bay M52

There seem to be a heap more categories this year - I think we are now 'Gold Reserved Seating'

I can't stomach paying the Gold Membership fee to be surrounded by opposition fan paying GA prices - although all Gold are on a waiting list, so we might not have a choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only membership complaint is that the Gami Chicken that is near my reserved seats has never been open the last two seasons and it's very annoying.

My only membership complaint is that the Gami Chicken that is near my reserved seats has never been open the last two seasons and it's very annoying.
392808087_299721536171342_8188827586933616902_n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back