2023 Membership pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the cap which I think says member '23 on the side because I like our chances this year and if we win the flag, then I'll keep it. If we don't, though, it's going to the op shop or in the bin, which I feel guilty about because it's just more stuff going to landfill. I reckon the membership packs should just be a sticker for the car and a card that you can use to get into games. Same for everyone, and if you want to buy a cap or a scarf, just go to the shop on Punt road. Who needs a new cap / scarf every year?
Saw a lady at one of the games that had sewed each years scarf together along the long side to make a blanket. Looked really good!

Happy enough with what I got. But next year .... if they offer the same I guess the club gets most of theri money back.

Although the idea of stitching scarves together sounds cool. Easy to do and would be fun - well the wife might disagree, but I can deal with that.

We added those extra adult-only characters to the URL (if you know, you know) and laughed ourselves silly. Much better than another sticker or cup.

The Mrs isn't really into football, but she said "this might change my mind." Hahah.

Ended up getting the RFC branded you-know-what. The lube and other stuff you can get anywhere, but this is a souvenir.

Great idea for a tatt when we win the flag this year:oops:

Just wanted to discuss the membership packs this year, cause they are different to normal.

I just got my 2023 membership pack. I have both the men’s and women’s membership so had $100 to spend. I got a cap, lanyard etc. But the ‘special’ things were a cup, socks, keyring and a bear. Pretty cool. But I don’t think I’ll want many more cups or keyrings, and likely not another bear. So, where should the club go with this approach to us members?

My thoughts:
I like the ability to personalise – name and # years membership.
But the range of items available means it’ll be tough for me next year. And I don’t want 8 pairs of socks.
I reckon the club could look at some things that people will want each year. Like a T shirt or long sleeve with the RFC logo and member for the year, with customisation for number years a member and maybe name.

Any idea comments or suggestions for future member items?

P.S. On the bear. I thought my wife, who cares not about footy, would be negative about having a bear with RFC member 2023 and my name on it on our bed. But she was stoked, thought he was cute, and named him ….. Richo!

Richo for Richmond, no idea that Richo is a Richmond legend. So I reckon the gods are in love with my 2023 membership. A sure sign of another premiership!

Few item ideas:
Stubby holder
Bottler opener
Bbq apron
Kids/baby cutlery (bowls, plates, forks, spoons)
Bibs
Clothing (tshirts, baby onesies, adult onesies)
Air freshner for car
Car seat covers